Tibhar Kinetic Speed - Review?

Hi, this blade looks really nice, however I can't find much information about it, does someone has any knowledge about this blade? Thanks in advance.

Captura de pantalla 2017-12-04 a la(s) 4.37.36 p.m..jpg

"The secret of this blade lies in its unusual composition from synthetic fibres. They create an extraordinary sweet spot and an unsurpassed sensation when serving. Perfect for an offensive game both at the table or at mid distance. Even in high speed rallies, KS Kinetic Speed is totally controllable. Reaching new heights, this high-quality blade combines lightness, flexibility and stability."

Thanks, I use Google Translate and these is one message from the forum if somebody is interested:

Last Monday it finally arrived, 87 g in weight, 6 mm thick, not abraded at the handle transition (I was a little surprised, but in the end is not a big problem).

And since the last few games did not go very well with me, I immediately put my 3 + 3-layer Rev No.3 coverings on it - VH Tibhar Aurus Prime Max, RH Tibhar Aurus Select max.
Again, a quarter of an hour into your own hall, and because it went so well then directly to the first use in the distance.

From the first moment for me a great feeling - very fast, a lot of spin, but still easy to control. Sure, at first there were a couple of balls at the speed, but I quickly got used to it. Such euphoric as the new material, it was then also very well in the game after again short initial difficulties. On Thursday again training, here also the confirmation of the training partner, that there a lot of power and spin arrives.

By the way, I already tried the rubber combination on 3 other Tibhar woods: VS Unlimited, Illusion Killer and Samsonov Force Pro Black Edition. All three coaches were also well playable, felt the Kinetic Speed ​​harmonized with the two pads much better. Immediately it goes back into the hall an extra round, I am looking forward to playing with it again.
Incidentally, at first I was a little confused by the very bright sound - so the wood is also acoustically something special. Of course, of course, the price, namely high ;-) That then has to decide everyone for themselves.