Wanting to try an arylate setup (EJ)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
I've read some good things about a DHS 301 Arylate Carbon blade, so I decided to order it from the XVT shop on aliexpress.
However, now I need some help picking the rubbers for the set up.

I like my backhand rubber to be fast so I'm thinking of going for the Xiom Vega Pro (hopefully it won't be fake) or possibly Gold Arc 8. I also can't decide what to get on the forehand. I'm thinking to try tacky rubbers out. Initially I wanted to get Battle II for forehand but the XVT shop doesn't sell it, so currently I'm in-between Hurricane 8 or Tin Arc 5. Any suggestions?

I am also a bit worried about the weight of this new setup, but I think I can get used to it and get some extra workout while playing TT... ;)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2016
Its considerably lighter in my case, and plays fast, if not faster, than my SZLC but has many gears. I can easily control the speed of the ball, which was something I couldnt do very effectively with SZLC. Easier placement, nice vibration feedback, and the transition was fairly easy for me. Still trying to adjust to it, its a type of blade I’ve never been exposed to, so its a nice experience.