What’s Joola rhyzm equivilent in xiom please

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
I am looking to replace my Joola rhyzm with an xiom equivilant bit don’t know whether to go for vega or omega?
Any suggestions? It’s for forehand

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Rhyzm is a fast but very linear rubber with a medium to low throw and a 48 degree sponge. Therefore, I would have thought Omega V Tour would be the closest (just a bit higher throw and the catapult kicks in later). That's just my subjective opinion, others may say different.

I went from Rhyzm to MX-P, much more spin (a bit more sensitive to spin as a result), higher throw, but a lot less linear so demands more from you to be in the right position (much bigger pay off if you are though).

If price/performance is what is drawing you to Xiom, there is a guy on MyTT that will sell you 2 x MX-P for 66 Euro shipped, or 2 x Bluefire M1 (Sam Walker went from Rhyzm to M1) for 56 Euros shipped. I have bought many rubbers from him, he is reliable: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=78550&KW=&title=fsnew-rubbersprice-for-2-donic56

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
Read 1 reviews
Hi Herbert,

how was the durability of Rhyzm. I loved the one I bought - very powerful, good spin, accurate, but after 40 hours of play the topsheet was slippery - worn out.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2013
Hi Herbert,

how was the durability of Rhyzm. I loved the one I bought - very powerful, good spin, accurate, but after 40 hours of play the topsheet was slippery - worn out.
A few years ago I had a red one that lasted longer than any other rubber I used. The last two were black and weren't so great, but still decent. Maybe quality decreased a little. Most of the time they are for sale with a discount. And around € 35. I don't think they are worth the full price

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
Read 1 reviews
So Vega Pro and Evo MX-P are completely different. What about omega V pro - is that a possible substitute or again very different - it is supposed to have high throw and be Tenergy 05 like, which should be different to Rhyzm

Omega V Pro has a lower throw than T05.
Omega V Tour has a lower throw than Omega V Pro.
Tour has more spin than Pro and at the same time is less sensitive to incoming spin.
Tour is more safe with passive blocks, very accurate in active play but has a tighter window and needs precise technique.
Pro is more universal.
I'm not familiar with Rakza, so can't compare.