eBaTT Table Tennis Exercise (Regular Footwork) - P1 Jan 2018

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9vfuiqvu8s

The Exercise:Blocker must focus on placing the ball; twice on the forehand side then twice on the backhand side, followed by forehand wide, forehand from the middle of the table and lastly forehand from the backhand side and repeat.

Exercise Principals: This can be done with your Backhand or forehand blocker or multi-ball. the main focus is on footwork, utilising both wings and the blocker enabling themselves to place the ball accurately.Notes: Both players must stay on the balls of your feet, adjusting body positions according to play and line of play. Play positive forehand topspin's with good placement while moving.

The aim: Learn to place the ball as a blocker and the attacker hones in on good footwork while playing a mixture of placed shots.

For more sources regarding table tennis coachingplease
visit my website:
www.coachmetabletennis.comor
visit my social media platforms: facebook: coach me table tennis twitter: @elibaratyInstagram: _elibaratyAnd please don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel to receive our two coaching video tips every month, published on the 1st and 15th. Feel free to share and comment below.Twitter: @elibaratyInstagram: _elibaratyFB: Please like ‘coach me table tennis’ page W:
www.coachmetabletennis.com

Reactions: strangeloop