Chinese players' reportages

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
Hi all, I just made an account, and this is my first post. Just in case you haven't watched the Chinese's top players reportage, well here they are.

4581pingpong.jpg

Photo by: Xuihua

Ma Lin (subbed)

Xu Xin (subbed)

Wang Liqin (subbed)

And the newly subbed for the Champion, Ma Long (subbed)

Zhang Jike (no sub)

Liu Guoliang (no sub)

Timo Boll (no sub), and he is not Chinese, I know

Note that translating takes quite a lot of time and efforts, and I am not making any profit out of it; I am just doing a little favor and trying to promote this sport. These videos may not be perfect, like I haven't erased the original Chinese subtitle* and my English is not perfect, but they are worth to watch, so check them out. Your views and your like or dislike is a great support.

*I am having technical issue to erase the original subtitles. I am using virtual dub to erase it but it's not doing too well, let me know if you have any suggestion (s).

Last edited:
Reactions: wingkingai
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Welcome to the forum and many thanks for all the translation you've done so far, the table tennis community really appreciates your effort :)
I hadn't seen the documentation about Timo yet, thanks for posting it here. Some of our members are quite fit when it comes to video editing, I'm confident you'll get some feedback on your technical issues.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
Welcome to the forum and many thanks for all the translation you've done so far, the table tennis community really appreciates your effort :)
I hadn't seen the documentation about Timo yet, thanks for posting it here. Some of our members are quite fit when it comes to video editing, I'm confident you'll get some feedback on your technical issues.

There is another documentation about Timo before, but it was in German and it was about his life in Germany before he went to China

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
Thank you very much for your time and effort into translating. It really helps me get to know the personalities of the players a lot better. I didn't know Timo Boll signs his name in Chinese o__o

Yea, Timo Boll learn it during the CTTSL tour this summer. And since then he start to sign with both languages lol... I remember the in european championship, the newspaper did talk about this.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey karlospkc89

Awesome translations you have done here. I can imagine it must take hours as I'm a video editor myself and I can imagine the time it must take. Thanks so much for these and everyone is much appreciative of these reportages!

Once again, great stuff and a warm welcome to TableTennisDaily.

Have a great time

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Awesome, thanks Dan :)

Hey Scorpnox

I've had a scout on youtube and cannot find Chen Qi's Reportage. I am sure I have seen one on him before. If i come across it I will let you know :)

Sorry about that

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk