Stiga Liner Shoe

I was not able to post this in the equipment review section due to some error so I am posting it here instead.

pKUoGL7.jpg

Stiga has released a very simple table tennis shoe and it is quite simple in design. The previous models like Instinct and Instinct 2 were very flashy and the designs were really good to look at. I was particularly in love with the red Instinct. They made a very simple shoe design but the quality seems to be equal to the previous instinct shoes. I am not sure if the Liner shoes are also made in the same factory as the Instinct shoes.
The Stiga Shoe Liner is composed of a durable flexible polyester fabric that effectively helps keep the foot in the correct position during high-impact and lateral movements during a high intense table tennis play or a table tennis physical workout. The shoe is very comfortable if you used it on plyometric exercises or doing high speed multiball drills. The shoe is stable and grips the foot properly and does not have any loose parts that move unnecessarily.The upper part of the shoe is made of lightweight breathable material which helps make the foot comfortable by reducing the heat inside the shoe and also reduces your foot from sweating a lot.

The Liner shoe grips the floor easily and the sole seems to have a better grip compared to the older shoes like Instinct and Instinct 2. Stiga says that this is made using specifically designed flex grooves to improve balance and feel of the ground and the Liner uses STIGA´s well-renowned soft EVA innersole for maximum comfort.

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
I was not able to post this in the equipment review section due to some error so I am posting it here instead.

Stiga has released a very simple table tennis shoe and it is quite simple in design. The previous models like Instinct and Instinct 2 were very flashy and the designs were really good to look at. I was particularly in love with the red Instinct. They made a very simple shoe design but the quality seems to be equal to the previous instinct shoes. I am not sure if the Liner shoes are also made in the same factory as the Instinct shoes.
The Stiga Shoe Liner is composed of a durable flexible polyester fabric that effectively helps keep the foot in the correct position during high-impact and lateral movements during a high intense table tennis play or a table tennis physical workout. The shoe is very comfortable if you used it on plyometric exercises or doing high speed multiball drills. The shoe is stable and grips the foot properly and does not have any loose parts that move unnecessarily.The upper part of the shoe is made of lightweight breathable material which helps make the foot comfortable by reducing the heat inside the shoe and also reduces your foot from sweating a lot.

The Liner shoe grips the floor easily and the sole seems to have a better grip compared to the older shoes like Instinct and Instinct 2. Stiga says that this is made using specifically designed flex grooves to improve balance and feel of the ground and the Liner uses STIGA´s well-renowned soft EVA innersole for maximum comfort.

Nice looking shoes! I've been eying these. Could you please add a picture of the sole.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2013
Read 5 reviews
Stiga Instinct and Instinct 2 are totally different shoes. Red ones are very comfortable, light and grippy with very poor durability. Instinct 2 are durable, slippery and quite heavy shoes. If these new shoes feels like Instinct and are as durable as Instinct 2 we are getting close to a perfect tt shoe.

cache.php

Last edited:

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I received these shoes recently to. I am currently trying them out will share my review soon :) My initial observation are that they feel very sturdy and have a premium feel to them. Looking good so far!

Reactions: thomas.pong