Where can you find the jacket?

This user has no status.
Dear members of the forum,

I play some table tennis and im not really a pro. So i just came back from a 2 months travel trough china and played some chinees. I beat most of them in the park but not in the table tennisclubs. I met 1 guy that had a chinees trainingsjacket (he beat me badly). I wanted to buy 1 but i cant. They are out of fashion the biggest li ning store in the world told me. So my question to the people of the forum, does anyone know where i can buy this jacket.

A picture of the jacket can be found here:

www.nordbayern.de/polopoly_fs/1.1236245.1305567002!image/2832662814.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_full/2832662814.jpg

ofcourse not the german 1 :p the nice orange/silver 1.

Thanks in advance.

This user has no status.
At first I thought the link doesn't work but you have to delete the slash at the end and there's an extra space after "www"

yes thats true, but because i havent posted 5 times, im not able to put links in the message. Do you reconize the jacket? I think li-ning is not selling it anymore, because it was of the olympic games in 2008. Next year they will sell a new jacket for the new olympic games (but i really like this 1).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
I would venture a guess that somewhere on Ebay you could get them or if you kept bugging the Li Ning providers eventually they'd give a call to ask if anyone has one available. Unless you can find someone who actually has one your best bet is to keep looking through apparel providers to see if anyone has one in stock somewhere. Or I'm sure there are people who make custom jackets that could replicate it as well, but it'd be a bit more pricy that way.

This user has no status.
I would venture a guess that somewhere on Ebay you could get them or if you kept bugging the Li Ning providers eventually they'd give a call to ask if anyone has one available. Unless you can find someone who actually has one your best bet is to keep looking through apparel providers to see if anyone has one in stock somewhere. Or I'm sure there are people who make custom jackets that could replicate it as well, but it'd be a bit more pricy that way.

Thanks for your advice. I tried to search the internet for the jacket, but its hard to describe an item like that (so no result yet). I would try to send an e-mail to the Li-ning store (if i find an e-mail adress). I don't like the last suggestion, i would like to buy the real jacket but if i cann't get a result i can always think about it (maybe i wait for the next olympic games, when li ning will release a new jacket) Does anyone already know of the new trainingsjacket from li ning (china's national jacket) is published? or do we have to wait untill the olympics next year?

This user has no status.
well you are very close. It's almost but not the right one, atleast im not seeing the space/moon jacket.
2832662814.jpg

Attachments

• 2832662814.jpg
    2832662814.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 223
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Dear members of the forum,

I play some table tennis and im not really a pro. So i just came back from a 2 months travel trough china and played some chinees. I beat most of them in the park but not in the table tennisclubs. I met 1 guy that had a chinees trainingsjacket (he beat me badly). I wanted to buy 1 but i cant. They are out of fashion the biggest li ning store in the world told me. So my question to the people of the forum, does anyone know where i can buy this jacket.

A picture of the jacket can be found here:

www.nordbayern.de/polopoly_fs/1.1236245.1305567002!image/2832662814.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_full/2832662814.jpg

ofcourse not the german 1 :p the nice orange/silver 1.

Thanks in advance.

Out of fashion? If I look at the correct picture I saw the jacket they use since 2011 ... not that long !?!