PDA

View Full Version : Hello!.

Carl05
01-20-2018, 11:54 AM
Dear table tennis daily comunity, it's been a long time sinze i discovered the web and use to check it every now and then.The other day i did my personal account and when im logging in it reminds me in a very polite way to say hi and why not present myself to the forum user, then here i am, Carlos, living in Barcelona at the moment, 32 years old.
Nice to meet you all and i wish you a great time playing TT.

King regards.

Garrison
01-20-2018, 12:36 PM
Welcome to the site Carlos ;D

Carl05
01-24-2018, 12:08 PM
Thank you very much Garrison!.

TTHopeful
01-24-2018, 02:26 PM
Hi Carl how is the table tennis in Barcelona? The top flight Spanish league is strong so I have been told.

Carl05
01-24-2018, 03:24 PM
Hi Carl how is the table tennis in Barcelona? The top flight Spanish league is strong so I have been told.
Good evening.
The table tennis in Barcelona is a popular sport, you can find a few tables in every park to play some pong-pong and they use to be quite busy, for the people that is interested in the sport they have a club in almost every district where you can practice with more players and have coaching services for some euros, cheap to be honest.Use to be something like 35/45 euros first pay and like 15/40 euros per month, depends on how many times you want to go training.
Very easy to buy equipment as well, looks like a good city to play overall...
Un saludo!.