PDA

View Full Version : Table Tennis - Last 100 Days (HD)

Dan
11-01-2011, 11:47 PM
This video is outstanding!

NEW video !!! Points from recent pro tours including Sweden and Austria. Number of rallies from the top quality final of Ma Long and Zhang Jike in Austria. Most of the angles are from the crowd and in crisp HD. Please "Like" and Subscribe for more Table Tennis Videos :)

Be sure to subscribe to NorthAyrshire on youtube for more awesome videos!

There are rallies in this video I have seen before, and different angles! Just awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgEyRJzG6iA&feature=feedlik

WiWa
11-01-2011, 11:55 PM
Great video! And so are many more of this uploaders vids indeed :D Amazing quality as well.

nicson123
11-02-2011, 01:20 AM
I love HD videos!! Great one!

UpSideDownCarl
11-02-2011, 08:47 AM
Nice. Really a great video.

david93fcb
11-02-2011, 08:52 AM
I particularly enjoyed the music and the points from the crowd's point of view.

Matt Hetherington
11-02-2011, 02:22 PM
Nice video, always good to see some mixed highlights. One thing that annoys me is people who look like they only have 3 matches and use them for highlights :P so this one is great coz it has so much variety of events and matches

Steven
11-02-2011, 02:45 PM
Yeah I remember watching some of his first vids, they're pretty good. Gotta subscribe. ;o

StewartWillis
07-18-2013, 06:18 AM
This video is outstanding!

NEW video !!! Points from recent pro tours including Sweden and Austria. Number of rallies from the top quality final of Ma Long and Zhang Jike in Austria. Most of the angles are from the crowd and in crisp HD. Please "Like" and Subscribe for more Table Tennis Videos :)

Be sure to subscribe to NorthAyrshire on youtube for more awesome videos!

There are rallies in this video I have seen before, and different angles! Just awesome!

Just awesome video.. I am amazed to such top quality tt stuff.. Oh man just fantastic.. Sorry for old thread reply but the video is too good:)