Dhs hurricane neo3 vs xiom vega pro?!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2018
I'm an intermediate player looking to upgrade from my jet 800. I was thinking of a stiga vps blade with a vega Europe on back hand and vega pro or neo 3 on forehand.

My playing style is 60% offensive and 40% chops and defense. I like to loop chops and block heavy topspins without the ball flying away. I rely on heavy spin when I serve.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If you want to use Hurricane, at least try provincial hurricane 3 neo.

H3N and vega pro are two different thing when using.

H3N is tacky, you will need to change your offensive stroke to adapt to the tacky rubber.
Vega pro is non-tacky, which is a bit similar to what you are using now.

H3N needs constantly boosting. Although it is the neo version. but after a month or two, the factory boost effect fade fast. It will become somewhere like 70% of the performance comparing with new one. You can boost it to recover to performance to 100% or even 120%.

Vega pro doesn't need boosting. You just glue it to the blade and play whenever you want.

Conclusion:
If you have good technique, H3N is better in performance. but it needs constant care (boosting). And you need to adapt your skill to the tacky rubber.
If you want to use a care-free rubber, try vega pro. once you glue it, you don't need to care about performance downgrade significantly (just gradually). And it is non-tacky rubber, it fits your current stroke.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2018
If you want to use Hurricane, at least try provincial hurricane 3 neo.

H3N and vega pro are two different thing when using.

H3N is tacky, you will need to change your offensive stroke to adapt to the tacky rubber.
Vega pro is non-tacky, which is a bit similar to what you are using now.

H3N needs constantly boosting. Although it is the neo version. but after a month or two, the factory boost effect fade fast. It will become somewhere like 70% of the performance comparing with new one. You can boost it to recover to performance to 100% or even 120%.

Vega pro doesn't need boosting. You just glue it to the blade and play whenever you want.

Conclusion:
If you have good technique, H3N is better in performance. but it needs constant care (boosting). And you need to adapt your skill to the tacky rubber.
If you want to use a care-free rubber, try vega pro. once you glue it, you don't need to care about performance downgrade significantly (just gradually). And it is non-tacky rubber, it fits your current stroke.
How do I boost it after I played with it for 2 months? Do I just rip it off the blade and do the procedure?

How do I boost it after I played with it for 2 months? Do I just rip it off the blade and do the procedure?

Yes, you rip it off the blade, and apply two layer of whatever booster. Seamoon is best for hurricane. if you don't have channel to buy, falco should also work but not as good performance as seamoon.

For me, I boost my hurricane every two weeks. It keeps my hurricane's performance at 120% constantly.
(but the sponge will be dead after 2-3 month)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2018
Yes, you rip it off the blade, and apply two layer of whatever booster. Seamoon is best for hurricane. if you don't have channel to buy, falco should also work but not as good performance as seamoon.

For me, I boost my hurricane every two weeks. It keeps my hurricane's performance at 120% constantly.
(but the sponge will be dead after 2-3 month)
How should I adapt my forehand loop stroke to accommodate the neo3?