Oops, Ma Long is using Yinhe today...

Today's China super league....
9cc451da81cb39db81c30a98db160924aa1830f8.jpgb703738da9773912d625e8aff3198618377ae2f9.jpg10da81cb39dbb6fd6a1288e80224ab18962b37b6.jpg

It's probably Yinhe T1S
Galaxy-YINHE-T1s-WOVEN-CARBON-T-1-Upgrade-Table-Tennis-Blade-for-PingPong-Racket-Easy-to.jpg

It's said that Ma Long used Liu Dingshuo's bat today. And would probably just for one night.
for test purposes? or his own blade didn't pass the test?
The reason is not cleared.
This is Liu Dingshuo ↓
883d70cf3bc79f3dc182ecfeb1a1cd11738b2998.jpg

Anyway, he used some new blade, and beat the opponent 3:0.

I think so, the end logo looks right. But the lens on normal t1s is white, whereas this is black. There also seems to be a circular logo on the backhand aide (pic with red rubber) that’s not on the t1s.

I have seen that circular white logo on the backside of the Y-3 and a black version too (cannot recall which blade now)

Having looked at a number of Yinhe blades today to see if I could track down that particular one, I must have come across 8 or 9 different lenses and logo styles !!!

Another chapter in the table tennis industry...
I can see a lot of people buying those blades, just because Ma Long is playing with one (a specific one made carefully, taking many time on every step of the building because is for him).

This blade was not made FOR Ma Long, but a compatriot.

Atas Newton said:
Well, rip fairly prices Yinhe blades, you will be dearly missed

You really think so ? I'd agree, i would be very upset if my Yinhe blades suddenly got twice as expensive, but already having a V14 PRO (30th Anniversary edition) in my kit bag (but not using it yet) means i got in just in time ;)

Quick poll: Do you think you will purchase a v14 pro off the back of Ma Long using one a couple of times ?

This blade was not made FOR Ma Long, but a compatriot.

You really think so ? I'd agree, i would be very upset if my Yinhe blades suddenly got twice as expensive, but already having a V14 PRO (30th Anniversary edition) in my kit bag (but not using it yet) means i got in just in time ;)

Quick poll: Do you think you will purchase a v14 pro off the back of Ma Long using one a couple of times ?

I think I will at lease give V14 PRO a try.

Reactions: Suga D