What is the weirdest table tennis gadget you know?

This user has no status.
Well i start off, i think the weirdest thing i've come across is the presuriser from dr neubauer.
PRESSURE%20BOX.jpg

It's used as an alternative for speed gluing :p. I like the thing i think you will make a good impression towards your oppenent if you get your paddle from a box like that. Put a light in it and some music on the background and win the first set for sure.

For all information check out: http://www.drneubauer.com/shop.php?cat=7&cat_s=&lang=us&prod=46

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Well i start off, i think the weirdest thing i've come across is the presuriser from dr neubauer.
PRESSURE%20BOX.jpg

It's used as an alternative for speed gluing :p. I like the thing i think you will make a good impression towards your oppenent if you get your paddle from a box like that. Put a light in it and some music on the background and win the first set for sure.

For all information check out: http://www.drneubauer.com/shop.php?cat=7&cat_s=&lang=us&prod=46

That's a weird thing indeed lol. I doubt if anything can top that xD

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
What the monkey is that thing? People used to bring little bag for their bats, now with this thing you have to bring an entire air compressor to pressurize this bat bag. I don't even know whether to call it a bag or a cover, coz it is not. Soon it'll come in a titanium "thing" and it'll take an entire group of engineers to open and close the "thing". Overkill I would say...but it does look impressive hahahaha

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
Did nobody else know some gadgets used in the table tennis world. I was thinking about the thing people to 'clean' pimples. I don't know why but it looks a bit odd.
%21BQ%2923rgBmk~%24%28KGrHgoH-DIEjlLlul7eBJ6w--%29j6%21~~_1%5B1%5D.jpg

For more information http://www.customtabletennis.co.uk/TSP-Long-Pimple-Cleaning-Brush-p-16388.html

Oh by the way it is not that i will post a weird gadget every day :p these were the only 2 i know about:cool:.

Butterfly has a similar one too.
I use an old toothbrush to clean my pips.

Not so strange but indeed unique for lightsiders (double inverted players)

I found that the pistol blade is a unique gadget in TT.
Is it a gadget or equipment :p

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I guess the idea is that, when you glue, you put your blade and new rubbers in the press and it makes it so that the rubbers are pressed firmly onto the blade. Sort of like what you would do if you roll a metal tube over the rubber after you glue it on. No air between sponge and blade.

Most of you probably know this one but..
View attachment 773
(Yasaka Handsaw C-H3P)
Really want to play with this blade some time, imagine the cool techniques you can use with it. :p
that blade looks like a desert eagle gun :pPP