Tibhar grip-s or grip-s europe

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
Hi everyone,
I am currently using hurricane 8 on FH and yasaka elfrark on BH in a stiga eternity vps v blade. I want to change to a faster chinese rubber. Should I change to a tibhar grip s / grip s europe?wich one is the best? Or maybe haifu BW2(national) or BW3(national too)
Could you help me please?

Enviado do meu ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 7041X através de Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Hi everyone,
I am currently using hurricane 8 on FH and yasaka elfrark on BH in a stiga eternity vps v blade. I want to change to a faster chinese rubber. Should I change to a tibhar grip s / grip s europe?wich one is the best? Or maybe haifu BW2(national) or BW3(national too)
Could you help me please?

Enviado do meu ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 7041X através de Tapatalk
DHS H3 national blue sponge white package. Get a 40 hardness for $60. it has one of the best spin and control. Very durable the tackiness and powet can last at least 150hrs of play. But it requires boosting. Mine is still playing wonderfully after 1.5yrs.

If you don't want boosting get a Neo H3 national orange sponge for the same price.

Passionate about TT

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
Try Yinhe Big Dipper. Just 20$ and it is better than a speedglued H3. There are some very good reviews on this site: https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/equipment/rubbers/9209-big-dipper, I will probably add my own after I play my first tourney with it. I've been using it on my FH for almost a few weeks already, and the performance is EPIC. Also, no need to add extra booster to it as it already has a ton within right out of the factory.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Try Yinhe Big Dipper. Just 20$ and it is better than a speedglued H3. There are some very good reviews on this site: https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/equipment/rubbers/9209-big-dipper, I will probably add my own after I play my first tourney with it. I've been using it on my FH for almost a few weeks already, and the performance is EPIC. Also, no need to add extra booster to it as it already has a ton within right out of the factory.

Well, i've tried both rubbers and to me the BD has about 75% - 90% of the performance of a well boosted National H3neo.
In a topspin-topspin rally the H3Neo gives me somehow more security and stability and hence more confidence.
The BD's quality is still varying too much IMHO.
I had one sheet that was absolutely terrific and a next one that wasn't and only came alive after 3 layers of Haifu Oil. Can't tell ya why.
[EDIT: maybe it's been on the store's shelf for a bit too long.]

Last edited:
Reactions: Lee91