What rubbers to choose? Beginner penholder, Yinhe E3 Blade

This user has no status.
Hello all! This is my first post on the forum so I hope I don't look stupid, haha!

I love Xue Fei and would LOVE to play like him. I have decided on the Galaxy Earth-3 blade after doing some research (because I wanted something similar to a Nittaku Violin but without emptying my pockets) and I'd like to use DHS Hurricane 3 Neo on my forehand, and haven't decided on my backhand rubber yet, which I'd also like to be not too expensive. Also, if you think I should get a different blade, then please do say so! And finally, I don't know what degree hardness/sponge thickness I should get for the H3 Neo, and again, if you guys think I should get something different for my FH, please do say so! Much advice is appreciated! ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
Hello all! This is my first post on the forum so I hope I don't look stupid, haha!

I love Xue Fei and would LOVE to play like him. I have decided on the Galaxy Earth-3 blade after doing some research (because I wanted something similar to a Nittaku Violin but without emptying my pockets) and I'd like to use DHS Hurricane 3 Neo on my forehand, and haven't decided on my backhand rubber yet, which I'd also like to be not too expensive. Also, if you think I should get a different blade, then please do say so! And finally, I don't know what degree hardness/sponge thickness I should get for the H3 Neo, and again, if you guys think I should get something different for my FH, please do say so! Much advice is appreciated! ;)
Buddy I have the same blade, my setup is Jupiter 2 as forehand and Venus 3 as backhand, very controllable, very good spin, not much speedy when you loop, but when you smash is awesome!

Enviado desde mi Moto G (4) mediante Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Awesome! Thanks for your reply, do you use penhold too? And how easy is it to serve, is the dwell time nice? Any more info about the blade would be awesome :)
No, I'm shakehand.
Serve is one of the points h3 and tacky rubbers are superb.
A coach in my club that teach a lot of penholders recommend something like yasaka extra offensive to rpb penholders players but I don't know if paired with hurricane 3 it will be too hard. Well penholders users will give more info.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
Those are the rubbers, spinny, controllable, decent fast and cheap, if you are a beginner no need MX-P by experience is too explosive and less controllable in passive blocks
030eaf5fd983207c9c31f6bea4916757.jpg
9321d451fae86f3eed0e8f4299260229.jpg
35bb9bbac9cc44f118be4e827eb3fee0.jpg

Enviado desde mi Moto G (4) mediante Tapatalk