Best discount sites for buying rubbers & equipment for Europe

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
Hi everyone,

I recently moved back to France after many years in the US. When I was in the US I would mostly use TableTennis11.com to buy rubbers (mostly MX-P) and other stuff since they offer the best prices and discounts (25% off 250€) + free international shipping. Unfortunately, since they have a French online store TableTennis11.fr (and physical store in Paris), the main site doesn't offer shipping to France, and the French site's prices are more expensive and their selection of products is lacking (they don't sell MX-P online... for exemple).

I just discovered Dandoy which seems to be a great alternative to TT11 since they offer similar discounts, they're a little more expensive however. TT-Japan also seems like a good option but their shipping is expensive and takes a while.

What European or international discount online stores do you guys suggest i use to buy rubbers and equipment for shipment to France?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
I visited the store a few weeks ago and TTEX have cancelled their co-operation with Tibhar, I didn't get more info than that.

Sök "Tibhar"…
1 resultat har hittats.

(I'm getting AMAZING Svenska skills, see that?)

Sorry, no MX-P there indeed, unexpectedly. You might settle for Tenergy 05, some say it's a decent enough alternative… (couldn't resist that little quip).

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
tt-mode have it at 45 euro, but have a decent discount scale. And if you wait long enough it might end up in their weekly offers.

If you don't mind using a forum and sending PMs around, tibi over at myTT does excellent prices on ESN rubbers.

That's another good one, thank you! In the same vain as Dandoy, Contra and TT11.com, except they offer 25% off 200€! (instead of 250€ for most of these sites). Works out to be 33.75€ a sheet of MX-P, best price I can find for France right now.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
Hey Thomas,

I've been in Slovakia for 2 years and I often order from funstar.sk (freeship if order amount > 150 Eu) or www.pincesobchod.sk (freeship if order amount > 200 Eu)
They have better price than tabletennis11 IMO.
http://funstar.sk/produkty/potah-evolution-mx-p
http://www.pincesobchod.sk/zTI0017-potah-tibhar-evolution-mx-p.html

I'm just not sure if they ship goods internationally or Europe or only in Czech and Slovakia.

Thank you! www.pincesobchod.sk really has the best price at 30.50€. I just sent them an email to see if they ship to France... I hope so.

KJA

This user has no status.

KJA

This user has no status.
Feb 2018
30 eur on the most of rubbers on those 2 sites wondering why?