Exclusive to China Equipment

This user has no status.
Does anyone know of any Chinese exclusive table tennis equipment from larger companies, ie; Stiga, Butterfly, Dhs. A friend of mine is in China and said he will be able to buy some table tennis equipment whilst he is there. I would like to test or try some of the China only equipment. Any knowledge would be appreciated.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
YInhe, Sword, Palio, 729, Sanwei

Yinhe has ncie blades

Sword nice shoes and Blades

Palio, Rubbers

Sanwei, Blades and rubbers

729, nice baldes, rubbers, and some nice shoes too

For t-shirt, Guoqiu, Double fish, Li Ning

Reactions: EmRatThich
You can buy much cheaper DHS equipment in China. For example Long 5 for 700RMB ~ £80, comparing with €180 on TT11.
Also hurricane rubbers will be cheaper.

Regarding other Chinese brands like Yinhe Sword or Palio. They are cheap indeed, good for beginners. But not as good as DHS pro level.

There aren't too many exclusive to China product from big companies like Stiga, Butterfly. Only some limited editions. Like Stiga Xu Xin limited edition. (Intensity Cpen)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2017
Clipper Rosewood (CRW7) is a fantastic blade. I ordered it from PROTT but i don't think it Will be much cheaper when you buy directly from China.
Only avalable in C-pen and master(small flared).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Read 2 reviews
The Stiga blades with the silver sticker at the bottom of the handle have a serial and are exclusive to China and Japan, they have better quality.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2017
So stiga's handle Sticker is a qc mark? Silver - good quality and blue+yelps is a poor quality? :)

This user has no status.
You can buy much cheaper DHS equipment in China. For example Long 5 for 700RMB ~ £80, comparing with €180 on TT11.
Also hurricane rubbers will be cheaper.

If (and I’m sure you are) you’re right about the Long 5 being at such a low price, how can I ensure that it is the real deal, I wouldn’t want to think I was getting a deal just to find that the blade is fake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Read 2 reviews
So stiga's handle Sticker is a qc mark? Silver - good quality and blue+yelps is a poor quality? :)

Yes pretty much. The finish on the silver ones is much better. They also have a serial on the side of the handle. Blue/yellow does not.

If (and I’m sure you are) you’re right about the Long 5 being at such a low price, how can I ensure that it is the real deal, I wouldn’t want to think I was getting a deal just to find that the blade is fake.

Well, 700RMB is just an universal price for Long 5 in China. If you buy form some big shops on Taobao. It's unlikely to be fake one.

The official store of DHS on Tmall sells Long 5 at 1100 RMB - 125GBP. That's basically the official listing price.
In table tennis, the distributors' price is roughly 50%-70% of the listing price. I am assuming the "buy in" price of Long 5 for those shops is around 600-650 RMB (may be even lower).
So 700 is reasonable price.

The lowest price I bought is 640RMB (that's during the annually Tmall 12.12 shopping festival -- just like black friday deals).
And that's it still real.

By the way, we by evolution series at around 210RMB - 24 GBP per sheet.
The competition on Taobao is making those shops to minimize their profit margin.

That's why.

This user has no status.
Well, 700RMB is just an universal price for Long 5 in China. If you buy form some big shops on Taobao. It's unlikely to be fake one.
Thanks for the Help G_ZHANG, do you think you could link me some of these taobao pages so i can send them to my friend? Also, I'm guessing you have lots of experience with table tennis shopping in China. Having never been to China, I have no idea what shopping there is like. Is it easy to find a shop with Long 5?

Thanks for the Help G_ZHANG, do you think you could link me some of these taobao pages so i can send them to my friend? Also, I'm guessing you have lots of experience with table tennis shopping in China. Having never been to China, I have no idea what shopping there is like. Is it easy to find a shop with Long 5?

Like those two..
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?sp...OO0z9h&id=37810609394&ns=1&abbucket=18#detail
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?sp...OO0z9h&id=38295617977&ns=1&abbucket=18#detail

But your friend needs to talk with the shop owner through taobao msg to get the discounted price.
probably DHS don't allow them to list the low price publicly.

Most of the time we buy online through Taobao.
Offline shops are expensive.

Reactions: Sky Wu