I used baby oil onto my DHS Hurricane 3 NEO

says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
That baby oil thing is kind of bullshit, don't do it.
Also the idea is to apply it to the rubber, not the sponge, but whatever, it ruins your rubber either way.

Reactions: Xanderngzien
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
I used baby oil onto my rubber. I used it to sponge side. I waited about a day to get all baby oil into it. I dont feel the ball now. Why is that? Do I need to get adopted? How much time do I need to get adopted?
You mean adapted?
I agree with the post above. Baby oil does not compress much so it doesn't make the rubber springy. If you want springy apply something that turns into a gas or vapor. Gas or air compresses and springs back very well. A gas with small molecules will evaporate quickly through the sponge.

I think it is better to simply buy a faster rubber.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Read 2 reviews
Baby oil is not an alternative for booster but it does some of what boosters does, but in a subtle degree. I use it on my new chinese rubbers as they tend to be solid rock and sticky out of the package. What baby oil does when you apply it to the sponge is it soften the sponge a little, sort of breaking in the rubber. Then when you apply it on the top sheet it removes the stickiness of the top sheet making it just tacky but not sticky, and in some degree also softens the top sheet.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2018
Hello Alpay, i can help you with that issue.The video that is around the net with the guy boosting a rubber with falco (if im right) is a very nice tutorial, but found that it does not work right with baby oil.
My advice is:
.Remove the factory glue that comes in the H3 neo and leave it resting for 48h.
.Put a mask on and apply a thin layer of lamp oil, then leave your rubber rest for 24h.
.With the mask on we use the baby oil for first time, another thin layer.
.After 24h, put one layer of Revolution 3 glue and when it is completely dry, the last layer of baby oil.
.I like to leave the rubber resting for at least 5 days and last step is to glue it, 2 layers on blade and 2 on rubber is what works better for me.
To be honest, it is not like falco or other boosters, but is really nice what you can get from a 20 euros rubber just being patient and working a bit.
Hope it helps.
Kind regards.