How to chop harder with normal rubber

This user has no status.
I want to improve my chop. How can I give more underspin while chopping table top
Err, chopping fast ball on the table is never easy. You need super absorbing combi and deft touch to succeed, or the ball going long.

I prefer You learn to block or counterhit that ball. :)

Sent from my i5E using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
Err, chopping fast ball on the table is never easy. You need super absorbing combi and deft touch to succeed, or the ball going long.

I prefer You learn to block or counterhit that ball. :)

Not fast ball dude. I want to chop hard when pushing rally. I mean how to push with really high underspin

Reactions: BeGo
This user has no status.
Not fast ball dude. I want to chop hard when pushing rally. I mean how to push with really high underspin
Aah, this more make sense.

Simple answer would be, learn to push as lateral as possible to incoming ball, but,

There a problem,

H3 is super spinny that counter push means high risk going long on fast strokes, but,

And tacky rubber give less spinny return on slow strokes, means easy ball for opponent, means,

Counter push is not H3 forte. ;)

This user has no status.
Aah, this more make sense.

Simple answer would be, learn to push as lateral as possible to incoming ball, but,

There a problem,

H3 is super spinny that counter push means high risk going long on fast strokes, but,

And tacky rubber give less spinny return on slow strokes, means easy ball for opponent, means,

Counter push is not H3 forte. ;)

Tensor rubbers are better for pushing with underspin then? Are you sure about tacky and spinny rubbers can't give underspin dude? I thought that was my problem about chopping.

This user has no status.
Tensor rubbers are better for pushing with underspin then?

- Non tacky rubber sure better at counter pushing.
- Same reason why Chinese Pro use Tenergy on BH.

Are you sure about tacky and spinny rubbers can't give underspin dude?

- Tacky and spinny is 2 different parameter. H3 is both spinny and tacky. Tackiness Chop is slightly less spinny, but non tacky. ;)
- Assuming slow strokes, spinny rubber can give great underspin on counterpush.
- Assuming slow strokes, if amount of push momentum too small, tackiness could be in the way and actually slow down return ball spin.

I thought that was my problem about chopping.
- I did want to ask how You are chopping, I want to ask how You chop, but, upon learning that You use H3, I doubt the problem is in The Person. ;)