PDA

View Full Version : Fan Zhendong using all wood blade at the World Team Cup

ILoveTT
03-04-2018, 02:32 PM
Just browsing some sites and saw this. Fan Zhendong using a all wood stiga blade at the World Team Cup last week.

These are the pictures taken from the match koki niwa and fzd.

FZD bat

Koki Niwa bat

Is FZD actually using the infinity here?

romanzdk
03-04-2018, 03:47 PM
the first one is not Fan Zhendong's, is it? there are both rubbers with white/yellowish sponge, while in the second picture is blue and red (which is correct).

Giangt
03-04-2018, 04:04 PM
Top one looks like Koki Niwa’s bat and the bottom one is FZD. There is still a composite layer in that blade he is using.

yogi_bear
03-04-2018, 04:53 PM
It does not look like a spruce second layer.

ILoveTT
03-04-2018, 05:03 PM
Top one looks like Koki Niwa’s bat and the bottom one is FZD. There is still a composite layer in that blade he is using.

I edited my post thanks. I cannot see the composite layer in fzd bat?

Giangt
03-04-2018, 05:24 PM
If you know what to look for then you see it. There has been several threads about FZD using a all wood or composite blade. Conclusion was his is definitely using a composite blade. Whether it is the Viscaria or something else you have to judge yourself.

ILoveTT
03-04-2018, 06:10 PM
If you know what to look for then you see it. There has been several threads about FZD using a all wood or composite blade. Conclusion was his is definitely using a composite blade. Whether it is the Viscaria or something else you have to judge yourself.

I have seen previous threads about it. But from the World cup onwards it looks like he is using a wood blade

UpSideDownCarl
03-04-2018, 06:11 PM

It is always easier to see when you are looking at the side or bottom of the handle.

And it is worth using good quality photos where you can easily see all plies.

And definitely, the blade that doesn’t have H3 Blue Sponge is not something to judge by.

And, ILoveTT, even though you changed the label on the second blade, IF IT ISN’T FZD’s blade, why not just remove that photo? Why show a blade that isn’t FZD’s in a thread on what FZD might be using?

I would try and find some better quality photos that show the plies CLEARLY. And it is worth making sure you post photos of FZD’s blade if you are talking about FZD’s blade.

Aside from that, Giang is correct, if you know what to look for, you can see the composite ply.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Giangt
03-04-2018, 07:57 PM
I have seen previous threads about it. But from the World cup onwards it looks like he is using a wood blade
I think it is pretty obvious it is a composite blade. I took the same picture as you posted and edited it and as you see there is a clear thin dark layer underneath the top ply. That can only be signs of carbon. If it’s a weave of arylate, zylon, Kevlar etc. and carbon it is difficult to see.

ILoveTT
03-04-2018, 08:41 PM
I think it is pretty obvious it is a composite blade. I took the same picture as you posted and edited it and as you see there is a clear thin dark layer underneath the top ply. That can only be signs of carbon. If it’s a weave of arylate, zylon, Kevlar etc. and carbon it is difficult to see.

Thank you for this, for a minute I thought FZD had moved to a wood blade :eek:

nomanlan
12-31-2018, 10:50 AM

I am not convinced from a low resolution picture

Konrad Bak
12-31-2018, 05:11 PM
its not viscaria

JST
12-31-2018, 07:50 PM

Could you be more specific? You are not convinced that FZD used blade with ALC layer at Team World Cup or you don't think he uses it at all? Or in opposite you are not convinced that he is using Infinity (or other all-wood blade)?

its not viscaria

You think he isn't using Viscria at all or just that he dropped it for single tournament (for whatever reason) and then came back to his usual blade?

yogi_bear
12-31-2018, 10:48 PM
This topic again..

JST
12-31-2018, 11:57 PM
This topic again..
Sorry, I should have resisted to react. All topics about FZD's blade as well as "why is China so dominant" should be banned on this forum, there is like dozen of such threads opened every year with the same content and conclusions:)

Lightzy
01-01-2019, 12:20 AM
So what blade is it

JST
01-01-2019, 12:48 AM
Still the same, some wood, some ALC, nothing more from Stiga than Infinity handle, he is using it for years... https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/showthread.php?6502-Fan-Zhendong-equipment&p=165298&viewfull=1#post165298

Lightzy
01-01-2019, 01:11 AM
Custom then

JST
01-01-2019, 01:17 AM
Sure, you can buy yours e.g. here: https://www.prott.vip/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=VS

Giangt
01-01-2019, 09:05 PM

This might help you.

passifid
01-01-2019, 09:13 PM
250 by 250 is very far from a clear photo

JST
01-02-2019, 12:08 AM

This might help you.

Great job Giangt!

(For real "larger" resolution go to the source: https://www.facebook.com/307891739609779/photos/pcb.517077645357853/517077602024524/?type=3&theater

December 2017 and poster in the background means World Tour finals in Astana?)

Lightzy
01-02-2019, 01:33 AM
lol that's even lower res :P

JST
01-02-2019, 07:15 AM

This might help you.

lol that's even lower res :P

Sharp 720x960 looks good to me...

RidTheKid
01-02-2019, 09:22 AM
This pic should put this topic to rest. Alternatively it should be a sticky for all new forum members to see before starting these threads.

Sharp 720x960 looks good to me...

UpSideDownCarl
01-02-2019, 01:29 PM
Great job Giangt!

(For real "larger" resolution go to the source: https://www.facebook.com/307891739609779/photos/pcb.517077645357853/517077602024524/?type=3&theater

December 2017 and poster in the background means World Tour finals in Astana?)

:)

Image captures from the DHS facebook page that JST linked to:

All you have to do is follow the link JST gave and you will see these photos of FZD's blade. At least, that is what DHS's facebook page says they are. :) And the images on the FB page are much better quality than my screen grabs are.

Anyone know if that is an ITTF rep examining the blade before a tournament? :)

But what convinced me when I thought it was crazy that a pro player would take a sponsorship and say he played with one blade from one company and actually play with such a different blade from the company's rival was this: I know a guy who plays some international tournaments. He isn't great. But he knows all the top players. He knows FZD and a few years ago, he assured me that FZD was not playing with an all wood blade and that it was a Viscaria. That combined with someone on this forum saying the same basic thing (that he knew people who knew FZD and that it was a Viscaria) is what convinced me.

Now you may not know this guy. But there really is so much evidence that FZD is using a Viscaria that I truthfully don't feel I need to think about this issue. And I am not really so concerned when someone else doesn't believe it.

One other thing that is worth noting. When FZD breaks a blade and does not have a backup with the Stiga handle ready, which has happened in a few tournaments, the blade he always uses is a Viscaria with a Viscaria handle. :)

But it is entertaining how people who don't know and don't know they don't know like to argue about this. Unless FZD really changes what he is playing, he has been using a Viscaria since he was a junior.

UpSideDownCarl
01-02-2019, 01:36 PM
Sure, you can buy yours e.g. here: https://www.prott.vip/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=VS

And this link did make me laugh. :)

Jimbob MacInbred
01-02-2019, 03:47 PM
:)

One other thing that is worth noting. When FZD breaks a blade and does not have a backup with the Stiga handle ready, which has happened in a few tournaments, the blade he always uses is a Viscaria with a Viscaria handle. :)

But it is entertaining how people who don't know and don't know they don't know like to argue about this. Unless FZD really changes what he is playing, he has been using a Viscaria since he was a junior.

For example in 2015 at the China Open where he played his backup Viscaria with the (actual) Viscaria handle... https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/showthread.php?14705-Fan-ZHendong%C2%B4s-backhand-rubber

At that time he was already under contract with Stiga, so...

FZD did however experiement with Fang Bo's blade (most likely the rip off of the Ma Long 5/ W 968) sometime in 2017 for a few weeks (German Open and I believe some other tournament, maybe Sewdish Open? https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b&biw=1484&bih=941&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=Td4sXNvNEIOz0gWJ2aDgCA&q=fan+zhendong+german+open+2017&oq=fan+zhendong+german+open+2017&gs_l=img.3...2570850.2575991..2576402...0.0..0.103.1715.19j1......0....1..gws-wiz-img.......0j0i19j0i8i30i19j0i30.wzXOnOcyzEk#imgrc=PR80IMAwAGvIZM:), but eventually went back to his usual blade.

zeio
01-02-2019, 07:29 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/l1KueaiyeOeDhITsc/giphy.gif

slevin
01-02-2019, 11:21 PM

This might help you.

Having played with both blades, I must say that it looks more like the 2nd layer of wood of Infinity VPS V than the ALC layer of Viscaria.

yogi_bear
01-03-2019, 12:22 AM
Players are not forced to use the brands they re0resent because it will affect their game.

Alexwang
01-03-2019, 12:38 AM
Just browsing some sites and saw this. Fan Zhendong using a all wood stiga blade at the World Team Cup last week.

These are the pictures taken from the match koki niwa and fzd.

FZD bat

Koki Niwa bat

Is FZD actually using the infinity here?

no! this is for sure, he is using viscaria with a vps handle on it, in china we call it shemale blade. once he damaged his vps in a game, he pulled out a viscaria and keep playing. that would not make any sense if he actually use vps as the blade of choice

lVegita
01-20-2019, 09:45 PM
Just gonna leave it here, From the FAN Zhendong vs WANG Chuqin game today:
https://tv.ittf.com/video/fan-zhendong-wang-chuqin/1438701

Right racket, black rubber facing up:

WCQ's Viscaria for comparison:

iamsan
01-21-2019, 05:22 AM
I wonder why Chinese player use Viscaria at all.
I always hear the fairy tale of Chinese full swing motion needs a allwood limba blade to work well.
Maybe someone could help me in this regard because I also do have a long swing technique and hat alot of trouble with MLEO, disliking the quick release of the ball out of the bat but Limba is working for me.

RidTheKid
01-21-2019, 07:02 AM
Are you asking why world class players can use Viscaria efficiently and you can't?

I always hear the fairy tale of Chinese full swing motion needs a allwood limba blade to work well.
Maybe someone could help me in this regard because I also do have a long swing technique and hat alot of trouble with MLEO, disliking the quick release of the ball out of the bat but Limba is working for me.

AndySmith
01-21-2019, 08:05 AM

That's really cool, pretty much puts it all to bed I would say. Thanks for pulling this out!

Just to be a real nit-picker, the only doubt would be that sometimes VT editors will use sections from earlier as filler, so the footage at 36:52 could be another shot of WCQ's Viscaria from earlier in the match. It's a shame you can't see the handle there. But that's just playing devil's advocate and it's more than enough IMO.

zeio
01-21-2019, 08:42 AM

Well, the widely accepted "belief" is that Chinese tacky rubber, not the full swing, works best with all-wood blades. It all started around the 80s. The legendary Avalox P500(for looping) and P700(for fast-attack) were designed in collaboration with the CNT with that in mind.

The ALC structure is now believed to be the closest next among all the composites for tacky rubber and offers the best compromise b/w FH and BH after ZJK achieved Grand Slam. But contrary to popular opinions, the Viscaria has actually had a following in China long before ZJK came to prominence.

lVegita
01-21-2019, 12:30 PM
That's really cool, pretty much puts it all to bed I would say. Thanks for pulling this out!

Just to be a real nit-picker, the only doubt would be that sometimes VT editors will use sections from earlier as filler, so the footage at 36:52 could be another shot of WCQ's Viscaria from earlier in the match. It's a shame you can't see the handle there. But that's just playing devil's advocate and it's more than enough IMO.

Yeah, It's a shame we cannot see the handle, but that's one of the reasons I put LGY's Viscaria there as well. We can see that LGY cuts his rubbers fit to the blade, while FZD leaves it with some extra millimeters ;)

StehTischtennis
01-21-2019, 12:33 PM
I hope this is not too much off-topic.

How come all the younger Chinese players are still using the older Viscaria handle and not the current one.

Hasn't it been a few years since the new Viscaria handle has been introduced? Does anybody know?

Do the CNT have a large storage of older Viscarias? Or are they really still using the same blade for quite some time?

romanzdk
01-21-2019, 12:40 PM

How come all the younger Chinese players are still using the older Viscaria handle and not the current one.

Hasn't it been a few years since the new Viscaria handle has been introduced? Does anybody know?

Do the CNT have a large storage of older Viscarias? Or are they really still using the same blade for quite some time?

WCQ has the older Viscaria, yes. However LGY is using a new one, isn’t he?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lVegita
01-21-2019, 01:01 PM

They are probably using new Viscarias with the old handle. Just to practice changing handles for when they get an endorsement.

StehTischtennis
01-21-2019, 01:42 PM
WCQ has the older Viscaria, yes. However LGY is using a new one, isn’t he?

I've never seen a pro Chinese player using the new design handle, that's what I find interesting.

And LGY is using a custom handle without the plastic lens like LSW:

They are probably using new Viscarias with the old handle. Just to practice changing handles for when they get an endorsement.

Hmm, why would they go though all that trouble of replacing the handle? What's the benefit here compared to the risk of damaging or dampening the feel by using too little or too much glue?

romanzdk
01-21-2019, 01:45 PM
Wow, I was (until now) pretty sure I saw LGY’s new Viscaria handle.. Interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lVegita
01-21-2019, 02:44 PM
Hmm, why would they go though all that trouble of replacing the handle? What's the benefit here compared to the risk of damaging or dampening the feel by using too little or too much glue?

It was actually a failed joke attempt :rolleyes:

AndySmith
01-21-2019, 02:52 PM
It was actually a failed joke attempt :rolleyes:

I thought it was super funny, if that helps.

About LGY - Butterfly have him down as using a "custom order" ALC, so not specifically a Viscaria...

https://www.butterfly.co.jp/players/detail/lin-gaoyuan.html

zeio
01-21-2019, 02:57 PM
That's how Butterfly has always described the Viscaria since they aren't available in Japan anymore. They use "特注(tokuchuu)" for ZJK's Viscaria as well.

AndySmith
01-21-2019, 03:00 PM
That's how Butterfly has always described the Viscaria since they aren't available in Japan anymore. They use "特注(tokuchuu)" for ZJK's Viscaria as well.

Ah, good point.

So, what's the story about the missing lens from LGY's handle then?

Zaid323918
01-21-2019, 04:45 PM

Right racket, black rubber facing up:

WCQ's Viscaria for comparison:

Great find

zeio
01-21-2019, 04:49 PM
Ah, good point.

So, what's the story about the missing lens from LGY's handle then?
That's likely the custom build of Viscaria. Back when anyone could make a custom order on the Butterfly Japan site, all the custom blades came with no lens on the handle and no print on the blade head.

RidTheKid
01-21-2019, 04:54 PM
Shibaev also uses Viscaria without any logos, custom handle.

iamsan
01-21-2019, 06:54 PM
Hey thanks to your reply.
While tacky rubber is linked to full swing I guess the quintessence about limba and Chinese technique isn't as clear as i always thought.

5hark
01-22-2019, 07:36 AM
Shibaev also uses Viscaria without any logos, custom handle.
With red colored layers? ^^

Jimbob MacInbred
01-22-2019, 09:38 AM
With red colored layers? ^^

When did you see him play with a blade that has red dyed plies?

hipnotic
01-22-2019, 09:48 AM
When did you see him play with a blade that has red dyed plies?

There is a photo of his blade over at Mytt, Clipper like blade with korbel handle, but it's from 2016.

5hark
01-22-2019, 10:00 AM
When did you see him play with a blade that has red dyed plies?In 2016 or so. :)
Looked like a clipper w/ korbel handles.

Jimbob MacInbred
01-22-2019, 10:08 AM
There is a photo of his blade over at Mytt, Clipper like blade with korbel handle, but it's from 2016.

In 2016 or so. :)
Looked like a clipper w/ korbel handles.

Hmm, OK. But that would have been 2 - 3 years ago. In the recent Hungarian Open he definitely used a Viscaria with Tenergys. Minute 2.03 is quite accurate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbvMJw7Mfzg

hipnotic
01-22-2019, 10:11 AM
Hmm, OK. But that would have been 2 - 3 years ago. In the recent Hungarian Open he definitely used a Viscaria with Tenergys. Minute 2.03 is quite accurate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbvMJw7Mfzg

I guess that's why he's playing better.

Jimbob MacInbred
01-22-2019, 10:22 AM
I guess that's why he's playing better.

Maybe. But for him I think it is more important that he can play on a high level again, no matter what blade he uses. He was injured for quite some time and struggled a bit to get into decent shape (didn't he have surgery on his back or hip?). But he moved pretty well against FZD.

hipnotic
01-22-2019, 10:54 AM
I don't follow his career with much attention, but i really liked his game against Dyjas.

Jimbob MacInbred
01-22-2019, 12:14 PM
I don't follow his career with much attention, but i really liked his game against Dyjas.

He is also not one of my favorite players. I just don't like his attitude/ behaviour (and Simon Gauzy probably dislikes it even more ;););)). But speaking of Dyjas and red colored plies: Jakub plays his Donic signature blade which happens to be a Clipper clone including the two red dyed plies...strange coincidence considering the conversation we were having.

NextLevel
01-22-2019, 01:10 PM

Unless you are using multiple blades, you often use a blade for as long as you can. This is just a matter of someone using the blade he likes. I think we amateurs sometimes over think this stuff.

I know a coach who thinks that the newer Viscarias are faster but I also know a Viscaria expert (given his history with the blade this is not hyperbole) who likes the new ones and finds them decent ( he found some in the middle years not to his liking).

I also think the plastic ball has made carbon blades fans harder outer plies far more playable. I wouldn't be surprised if limba outer plies and all wood blades slowly went into obscurity at the pro level with the new plastic balls. This was happening with the 40 cell but I think it will happen even faster with the 40+ plastic.

zeio
01-22-2019, 04:44 PM
Hey thanks to your reply.
While tacky rubber is linked to full swing I guess the quintessence about limba and Chinese technique isn't as clear as i always thought.

Folks in China don't emphasize about the top ply as much as the layers under, namely the spruce-ayous structure. Because the top ply is often the thinnest, it has the lowest effect on the overall behavior of the blade. The basic idea is to get a blade with the spruce-ayous structure and then find one with the top ply that suits your taste.

If you look up the models released by Stiga over the years, the spruce-ayous structure is a staple. They only tweak the top ply, mostly picking the hardest hardwood in recent years and then adjust the thickness of the various plies to arrive at a specific characteristic.

Alex_RSH
01-31-2019, 11:14 AM
Hi all!
I know that theme of Fan's equipment it's like never ending arc on preview to Santa Barbara film. But do you look on his handle placement, because for me they look higher then on normal Viscaria. I mean that he place her handle up high and get Viscaria with dimentions like 155-156x150mm, but we know Viscaria is 157x150mm. These procedure make blade more stiff and more faster. What do you think?

NextLevel
01-31-2019, 01:25 PM
Hi all!
I know that theme of Fan's equipment it's like never ending arc on preview to Santa Barbara film. But do you look on his handle placement, because for me they look higher then on normal Viscaria. I mean that he place her handle up high and get Viscaria with dimentions like 155-156x150mm, but we know Viscaria is 157x150mm. These procedure make blade more stiff and more faster. What do you think?
And you know this how? With a new electron microscope that works remotely that is yet to be invented?

Alex_RSH
01-31-2019, 01:46 PM
And you know this how? With a new electron microscope that works remotely that is yet to be invented?
i said "FOR ME THEY LOOK HIGHER THEN ON NORMAL VISCARIA" - it's my opinion and not a super duper new electronic microscope. And i asked what do people think of this.

NextLevel
01-31-2019, 01:48 PM
i said "FOR ME THEY LOOK HIGHER THEN ON NORMAL VISCARIA" - it's my opinion and not a super duper new electronic microscope. And i asked what do people think of this.

I just told you what I think of it.

Alex_RSH
01-31-2019, 01:53 PM
I just told you what I think of it.
OK...

RidTheKid
01-31-2019, 01:55 PM
I think you're on thin ice and since it's been proven beyond a doubt that Fzd uses a Viscaria with Stiga handle I wanna know why posts like yours are being written? You wanna troll?

Alex_RSH
01-31-2019, 02:30 PM
I think you're on thin ice and since it's been proven beyond a doubt that Fzd uses a Viscaria with Stiga handle I wanna know why posts like yours are being written? You wanna troll?
ok. let's do this again. what do you think, how to change feel and speed of your blade if you remove handle up in 1-2mm from 158-157x150mm to 156x155-150mm? maybe i do post in wrong place and wrong time (because when people hear Fan and his blade speculations, they want to kill you, offends and call you troll)

NextLevel
01-31-2019, 02:31 PM

ok. let's do this again. what do you think, how to change feel and speed of your blade if you remove handle up in 1-2mm from 158-157x150mm to 156x155-150mm? maybe i do post in wrong place and wrong time (because when people hear Fan and his blade speculations, they want to kill you, offends and call you troll)
When those dimensions are quoted, they have nothing to do with the handle.and are usually focused on the size of the blade head/face.

RidTheKid
01-31-2019, 02:42 PM
If you are serious about your enquiry then you're writing this in the wrong thread. If you change the dimensions of the blade the balance might change = it will feel different when playing.

Alex_RSH
01-31-2019, 02:54 PM
When those dimensions are quoted, they have nothing to do with the handle.and are usually focused on the size of the blade head/face.
it's the main thing, that you got blade with one dimensions and make it another characteristics. I have realy cheap blade Tulpe T-702, they were to flexy for me and i try some experiments. i remove cups of hande and put it up 1-2mm, so make blade size 156-157 because first they were 158-159. And all feel of the blade is change, more stiff and more faster. That why i write on these theme because people talk of Fan equipment speculation, handle remove yes or not and why he do that.

Alex_RSH
01-31-2019, 03:01 PM
If you are serious about your enquiry then you're writing this in the wrong thread. If you change the dimensions of the blade the balance might change = it will feel different when playing.
but you can remove balance point using only grip tape it's lil bit different things.

NextLevel
01-31-2019, 03:04 PM
it's the main thing, that you got blade with one dimensions and make it another characteristics. I have realy cheap blade Tulpe T-702, they were to flexy for me and i try some experiments. i remove cups of hande and put it up 1-2mm, so make blade size 156-157 because first they were 158-159. And all feel of the blade is change, more stiff and more faster. That why i write on these theme because people talk of Fan equipment speculation, handle remove yes or not and why he do that.

Again, if you reduce the length of the handle, you are not changing the blade head dimensions. You are just using a shorter handle. 157 by 150 is the blade head dimensions. It has nothing to do with the handle. If you are cutting the head of the blade, then you are changing the blade head dimensions. I have blades with heada that are 157 by 149, 157 by 150 and 156 by 150. They are all almost indistinguishable when I switch rubbers.

Alex_RSH
01-31-2019, 03:08 PM
Again, if you reduce the length of the handle, you are not changing the blade head dimensions. You are just using a shorter handle. 157 by 150 is the blade head dimensions. It has nothing to do with the handle. If you are cutting the head of the blade, then you are changing the blade head dimensions. I have blades with heada that are 157 by 149, 157 by 150 and 156 by 150. They are all almost indistinguishable when I switch rubbers.
i did not cut handle lenght, only slide it up on blade and cut 1-2mm that left on down

NextLevel
01-31-2019, 03:12 PM
i did not cut handle lenght, only slide it up on blade and cut 1-2mm that left on down

Okay. You are a troll.

hipnotic
01-31-2019, 03:16 PM
Alex_RSH, yes if you remove the handle and glue it 1-2mm higher you will marginally increase the blade stiffness. The opposite is also true. However, it's impossible for us to know if FZD does this. If he gets the blade and just replaces the handle it would be logical to glue the new handle in the same place. I suspect the handle doesn't even have the dimensions from Stiga because his replacement blade has a Viscaria handle, so he must maintain those as similar as possible.

Alex_RSH
01-31-2019, 07:02 PM

Alex_RSH
01-31-2019, 07:08 PM
cut like this two of my blade Tulpe T-702 and Yinhe V-14. made head size of this blade 157x150mm.
Now Yinhe V-14 feel more like new Viscaria that produced in 2018, more hard and stiff ans size identical.

Lula
01-31-2019, 09:11 PM
cut like this two of my blade Tulpe T-702 and Yinhe V-14. made head size of this blade 157x150mm.
Now Yinhe V-14 feel more like new Viscaria that produced in 2018, more hard and stiff ans size identical.

This seems to take a long time and seems to be difficult. is it not tediously(looked this word up, so do not know if it is correct)? Seems easier to buy what you want from the beginning? but maybe you think this is fun to do.

JST
02-02-2019, 07:43 AM
Coming back to FZD what has this discussion about customization of YOUR blades to do in this thread? Do you say you had his blade in hand and measured the dimensions? Or you are guessing them from the photo? Do you say that FZD plays with modified Viscaria face shape so it's somewhat very different from Viscaria? I don't get these posts...

Alex_RSH
02-02-2019, 09:35 AM
Yes, i think that Fan plays with modified Viscaria...

JST
02-02-2019, 11:14 AM
Yes, i think that Fan plays with modified Viscaria...

OK. Based on photo, you observing the blade in your hands or some other clue?

Alex_RSH
02-04-2019, 01:13 PM
Only my guess