PDA

View Full Version : Xu Xin supports TableTennisDaily

Dan
11-10-2011, 05:36 PM
Just when things couldn't get any cooler and surreal for TableTennisDaily. Our main sponsor StigaTableTennis (http://www.facebook.com/stigatabletennis) has produced some more awesome photo's for us whilst Xu Xin was doing a photo shoot at the Stiga HQ this week!

Xu Xin is one of the greatest players of recent times and is currently ranked at no. 8 in the ITTF World Rankings! He is a great guy and does a lot for table tennis. I believe him and a few key other players could bring China and the rest of the World together. Thanks Xu Xin for the awesome photo's! If you missed out on Ma Long giving the approval for TableTennisDaily using him as the sites face, click HERE (http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?1648-Ma-Long-supports-TableTennisDaily)

https://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/images/xuxinttd1.jpg

Because Xu Xin noticed Ma Long was on the cover of the TableTennisDaily leaflet, he decided to rip the leaflet in half as he wants to be on the site! :). Xu Xin, we will blend you into the sites header shortly! hehe

https://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/images/xuxinttd2.jpg

Hope you enjoy these awesome photos everyone! Leave your comments below :)

dici
11-10-2011, 05:38 PM
lol on the second pic

ttmonster
11-10-2011, 05:43 PM
LOL !!! awesome Dan !!! now what are you going to do with Xu Xin ?

Dan
11-10-2011, 05:45 PM
LOL !!! awesome Dan !!! now what are you going to do with Xu Xin ?

Hehe I will merge him into the site logo as he is awesome! He seems like he has such a laugh! Awesome guy

Bollforte94
11-10-2011, 05:51 PM
Because Xu Xin noticed Ma Long was on the cover of the TableTennisDaily leaflet, he decided to rip the leaflet in half as he wants to be on the site! :). Xu Xin, we will blend you into the sites header shortly! hehe

Hope you enjoy these awesome photos everyone! Leave your comments below :)

hmm, I could really cry :D poor Ma Long ^^ make both Ma Long on the left, Xu Xin on the right ;)

Dan
11-10-2011, 05:54 PM
hmm, I could really cry :D poor Ma Long ^^ make both Ma Long on the left, Xu Xin on the right ;)

Haha, I know Tim, Ma Long will not be happy with this. His poor leaflet destroyed right through his tshirt lol. Ill get my cousin to sort out the logo and blend Xu Xin from the right side :)

Abakus
11-10-2011, 05:58 PM

I thougt the same, haha .D

I like the pictures...and the stiga shirt .D

sorn_cool
11-10-2011, 06:03 PM
Epic !!! 555 :p

dvlferdz
11-10-2011, 06:11 PM
Nice Xu Xin! :)

Michal_Z
11-10-2011, 06:15 PM
Well if this continues soon we will have whole chinese squad in the logo .. :D
Anyways I am happy that Stiga is doing this!

WiWa
11-10-2011, 06:19 PM
Haha, I know Tim, Ma Long will not be happy with this. His poor leaflet destroyed right through his tshirt lol. Ill get my cousin to sort out the logo and blend Xu Xin from the right side :)

Good thing he's a lefty. Might make it easier to find a suitable photo haha. XX is clearly looking happier on the second photo, so awesome :D

Dan
11-10-2011, 07:24 PM
Good thing he's a lefty. Might make it easier to find a suitable photo haha. XX is clearly looking happier on the second photo, so awesome :D

So true WiWa :)

Im sure a photo can get in there nicely n yeah xu looked like he had a fun time with this photo. Nice to see

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

thepongcast
11-10-2011, 07:30 PM
Order them to play each other and the winner stays on the site :p

azlan
11-10-2011, 07:32 PM
Wow!! This is news to me!! Sweeeeett!!!!! Xu Xin is a bit more playful and easy to approach. Next....SIFU LIU GOLIANG! After all, he is aponsored by Stiga. hehehe You gonna need a bigger front page Dan. Nice one Dan. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better. Salute to Stiga!!!

Dan
11-11-2011, 03:07 AM
Wow!! This is news to me!! Sweeeeett!!!!! Xu Xin is a bit more playful and easy to approach. Next....SIFU LIU GOLIANG! After all, he is aponsored by Stiga. hehehe You gonna need a bigger front page Dan. Nice one Dan. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better. Salute to Stiga!!!

Lol awesome as i say ha! Lol Xu Xin is cool i would love to meet him in real life :).. Lol front page is going to be needed to extend. I know Stiga are amazing!! :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

GDP
11-11-2011, 03:20 AM
Looks like this is the center of the Table Tennis world. Enjoy in your accomplishment and look to the future!

Bryce
11-11-2011, 06:44 AM
Great job Dan! Really enjoying to see the top players joining the forum. Maybe you can get the entire chinese team on board :P

YosuaYosan
11-11-2011, 08:21 AM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFFFFF !!!!!!!
EPIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see Joo holdin that paper :P

poltery
11-11-2011, 11:28 AM
HEHHEHE .... There's somthin fishy..... Ma Long-Xu Xin Rivalry part 2???

Der_Echte
11-11-2011, 04:30 PM
Someone has a wicked cool sense of humor.

UpSideDownCarl
11-12-2011, 03:44 AM
I like how he is carefully tearing Ma Long's picture off the flyer so he can be on it. :)

scylla24
11-12-2011, 10:31 PM
haha that is pretty funny. I think just from the Chinese National team training videos, the reportages, you can pretty much tell that Xu Xin is the one who is the biggest jokester. He is always taking things not as seriously as the coaches probably want him to.... haha Which in a way probably is kind of frustrating for the coaches, because his potential is probably the highest of the three younger players.

Dan
11-12-2011, 10:47 PM
haha that is pretty funny. I think just from the Chinese National team training videos, the reportages, you can pretty much tell that Xu Xin is the one who is the biggest jokester. He is always taking things not as seriously as the coaches probably want him to.... haha Which in a way probably is kind of frustrating for the coaches, because his potential is probably the highest of the three younger players.

Yeah thats a true point. Xu Xin is always having good fun but also trains very hard it seems. You never know, this sort of mentality may really improve him over the next few years and overtake the other younger players as he doesn't take TT to serious... But yes on a coaching perspective, I think they do not like it at all. Liu seems so serious. I remember a reportage where all the players were sitting in a hallway looking scared as Liu gave them instructions.. hehe

sunilcse04
11-13-2011, 02:02 AM
Oh man..... Xu Xin has sent a msg to Ma Long :P ! 2nd Pic is d best one !! :D

Matt Hetherington
11-13-2011, 07:41 AM
haha he ripped Ma Long's head off, hillarious. Put Xu Xin up there then u can do my banner :P LOL Oh btw Dan I interviewed Thiago Monteiro but I didn't put it up coz I didn't realise you had interviewed him already :P guess u finally beat me to an interview ;) took u long enuf haha

Dan
11-13-2011, 11:31 AM
haha he ripped Ma Long's head off, hillarious. Put Xu Xin up there then u can do my banner :P LOL Oh btw Dan I interviewed Thiago Monteiro but I didn't put it up coz I didn't realise you had interviewed him already :P guess u finally beat me to an interview ;) took u long enuf haha

Hehe you joka Matt!

Lol yeah Thiago was my second interview I ever done, he is a nice man :)

I beat you haha... I will do the forfeit when I next see Will lol. Did ya know Will Bayley won the European Championships class 7! Awesome init! Any interviews you got lined up in the pipeline Matt?

Matt Hetherington
11-13-2011, 11:51 PM
Yea i know what a hero! :P yea i got Tiago Apolonia fresh in the pipeline but so many still waiting like Soo Yeon, Biba, Achanta etc.

Dan
11-16-2011, 11:52 PM
Yea i know what a hero! :P yea i got Tiago Apolonia fresh in the pipeline but so many still waiting like Soo Yeon, Biba, Achanta etc.

We need to keep them coming Matt, you pioneer :)

Ash
12-21-2011, 04:23 PM
Awesome...great going dan:)

judah000
12-23-2011, 11:45 AM
HEHHEHE .... There's somthin fishy..... Ma Long-Xu Xin Rivalry part 2??? hehehehehe the next WANG LIQIN AND MA LIN

PlasmaLight
01-27-2012, 02:54 PM
whats up with the new head? :D

vpvovr
05-08-2013, 09:54 PM
Come on Xuxin!!

pavlik89
08-12-2013, 09:58 PM
lol on the second pic

Dan
08-12-2013, 10:12 PM
lol on the second pic

Haha yes! Xu Xin ripped it as he said he wasnt in the leaflet and that it was Ma Long :)

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

jeriellealipoyo
06-01-2015, 12:15 AM
The second pic tho hahaha