Looking for new Rubber on my FH

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2018
Hey Guys, since im using my rubber for about 1,5 years now i decided to get a new one on my FH. Im looking for a rubber that can play a controlled topspin is good for pushing and has enough speed to make myself some points.

Currently im using the Xiom Vega Elite in 2,0mm sponge thickness and im looking for a little bit more speed and spin.

Which of these Rubbers would you recommend to step up my FH topspin game?
Donica Acuda P2&P3 // Xiom Omega V Tour/Europe // Donic Bluefire Bigslam //Tibhar Evolution FX-S

Or which would you recommend?

Reactions: BeGo
If you need just a little bit more speed, as you said, than Vega Pro will be enough.
If you want to go to a next level, than Omega V Europe/Pro/Asia.
I would not advise Omega V Tour at this moment, it needs a very good expertise and you may step to it after getting use with some of the others Omega.

omega 4 euro. faster, spinnier and loads of control.

Well, I'm glad that you have good experience with Omega IV :)

Yes - O4 Euro is faster and spinnier. But in fact its a little bit spinnier and way much faster than Vega Elite. In general all Omega IV are faster even than their Omega V siblings, which are a bit slower, but with more spin and better control. Comparing control between Vega Elite and Omega IV Europe is somewhat inadequate, because they are so much different in speed and performance, but for shure Vega Elite should be classified as much more controllable.
As of nowadays I would not recomend Omega IV rubbers at the presence of Omega V and the newcoming Omega VII.