Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey Everyone!!

As a thankyou for all the support you've given to tabletennisdaily I am giving one of you lucky winners a chance to win a free Viscaria blade (Pictures Below) worth 70 pound from Butterfly.

Requirements to have an entry in the prize draw:

1) to be a full member by registering to www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk (Registration is for free)

2) to have at least 15 posts to their name (genuine posts to, please don't post all 15 posts right away. Do it over a course of a few days otherwise moderators may not feel to select you in the prize draw due to spamming, thanks)

3) to write a comment in this thread starting with:

I want this Viscaria blade because......

The 30 best reasons who want a Viscaria blade go into the prize draw on the 6th December (Me and the moderators here will decide the 30 best, deserved) It can be the most outrageous comment to the faint hearted :D. I will make a video and put the 30 selected members into a hat and pick one lucky winner to show this competition is legit.

SAM_0597.jpg SAM_0594.jpg
SAM_0595.jpg SAM_0596.jpg

Details of this blade:

Viscaria blades combine the Arylate Fiber features of lightness, flexibility, and shock absorption with the Carbon Fiber features of high elasticity and minimal dissipation of energy. Koto outer plies, Balsa center ply. Viscaria's compact head size makes it ideal for quick re-looping right off the bounce.

Speed: 8.7
Control: 7.2
Feel: Soft
Weight: 90g

So get posting and good luck!

Dan

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
I want this Viscaria blade because I need a new table tennis blade since my old one is really worn, and having a new blade gives me a reason to change my normal backhand rubber to a long-pimpled one since I'm very defensive and my coach recommended it (been saving for a while). I'm still studying and I don't wanna ask my parent for money to get a new blade since she's a single parent and working really hard for a living, and last but not least... cuz im FIRST! :D jk

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Well, but writing this post saying the Viscaria should be mine, I get closer to the 15 posts needed to claim that the Viscaria should be mine!

Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
And this one should just about do the job! Huzzah!!!

Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
But in all seriousness, why would you want to give away such a beautiful thing as a Viscaria?

This user has no status.
T

This user has no status.
I want this Viscaria blade because I want a good tree for my game I need speed in the game and a lot of control

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
I want this Viscaria blade because I like fast blades with arylate and carbon. This blade is a very good combination to my rubbers but in germany this blade is very expensive... If I won this blade, my motivation would be higher than ever before, although my motivation is always very high... To win this blade would make me happy and my friends jealous :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
I want this Viscaria blade because it would really help me improve my game and make it more similar to yours :) and it would help me try to enter in the brazilian table tennis cadet team:)

This user has no status.
I want this Viscaria blade because I was walking in the park one day and there was a goose in a pond and it told me that "if you are ever going to make a giant leap in the rankings then you need a Viscaria blade." The goose said "it will go perfectly with your playing style of positive blocking and and up to the table looping. It might even help you develop a good third ball and recieve due to the high control for the speed of the blade." Also my current blade is a bit broken and I haven't got enough money to replace it.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I want this Viscaria blade because I was walking in the park one day and there was a goose in a pond and it told me that "if you are ever going to make a giant leap in the rankings then you need a Viscaria blade." The goose said "it will go perfectly with your playing style of positive blocking and and up to the table looping. It might even help you develop a good third ball and recieve due to the high control for the speed of the blade." Also my current blade is a bit broken and I haven't got enough money to replace it.

hahaha love it lloyd!!

@ baal what a coincidence your 15th post was posting in here haha! i like :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
I want this Viscaria blade because I made a horrible error and would love a second chance. Here is my reason. I started playing in 2004. Mostly at work with coworkers so I had little knowledge of equipment. After playing for a year I was able to go to a local tournament and watched in awe. It became clear how better equipment and proper technique would improve my game. I was sold. I started going to the local TT club but wasn't sure what I should get. A couple of the club mates gave me a free rubber here and free rubber there but I still had an academy sports paddle (premade cheapo).

A new person started working where I worked and we became good friends (We still play during lunch at work). He is Chinese and every year during Xmas he visited China. Well on his trip in 2007 he brought back some blades. Without thinking about it he let me use some of those blades. The one I fell in love with was the Viscaria. Since my coworker is a defensive player he gave me what would become the first real TT blade. Immediately my co-worker told me how my FH was becoming very strong. I used this blade for almost 2 years until I was sold by TT marketing. The new Timo Boll ALC was out and the #1 player at the local club was using it. As if me having this blade would take me to his level, I traded the Viscaria for a Timo Boll ALC. Worse mistake ever! This trade makes my stomach turn when I still think about it. Even though I use an Acoustic now, there is one club mate that has a beat up Viscaria with some H3 on it. Even though I cannot hit with Chinese rubbers, I try to hold it each time we play. I've been trying to get him to use European rubbers so I can get a few hits in with it but he loves his H3. With the skills and ability I have now, I would love to have a second chance to use this wonderful blade. If you choose me, I will never again part with her!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Thanks Dan for giving us this wonderful opportunity. I want this Viscaria blade because I think i will be a good upgrade from my V-6 which is soft but a little thicker. Zhang Jike is the player I usually root for and he uses Viscaria for along time. This is another reason I am interested to try this blade out. I think this will definitely improve my game. Thanks in advance.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Read 2 reviews

LMAO greggs!! this post is a winner in my books, dan make it happen!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
I want this Viscaria because one day I was also walking in the park and Master Si-Fu (the goose's master) told me not to listen to a goose in a pond if he tried to approach me. Master Si-Fu (the turtle) told me that my table tennis Kung-Fu will be superior if I listened to him instead of the goose. He pointed that my penhold game will be far superior if I switched to the Shakehand style and that all the young ones in China all started playing with one particular blade: the VISCARIA. He also told me that the recommendations to play with this blade was from him(the turtle) and the goose stole his idea. :mad:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
pingpongmannen

Hi Dan! First of all i have to say that I really like your new site! It's fun and good to have a reall table tennis site!

Now for the main reason :) I Want the Viscaria blade because i want to try something new. I have had my old blade for so long :) (wich can be good). But i want to try something new and se how that works. And my old blade is kinda broken :/ Many pieces of wood have come of the blade of so many times of re-gluing :p
And I am kinda broke now when i got to save all of my money on driving lessons and a driving license further in time :) So that blade is mine!

Take care dan!
//Your Mate pingpongmannen :)

Status
Not open for further replies.