Polish Open 2018

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2017
Spala castle.jpg
Round of 32 starts today, Mar 15. The games so far show that table tennis is alive and well in Poland. Good quality video. I'm looking forward to seeing Gnanasekaran in Spala, Poland
https://d3mjm6zw6cr45s.cloudfront.n..._Draw.pdf_0.pdf_1.pdf_2.pdf_3.pdf_4.pdf_5.pdf

The Spala sports center is impressive, but I'd rather play in the castle.
Spala center.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Joepole and Suga D
This user has no status.
First of all, hello everybody because it's my first post here ;)

I hope to see a lot of good table tennis in Spała. Maybe some of polish players will make a suprise and win this tournament ;)
I want to add some links to polish facebook websites where You can watch highlights, matches and other stuff from Spała but I'm fresh and I can't do it so if You want to have them just post me a priv message;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
Lee Sangsu is a joke, he is playing open match with strong guy who plays very well in topspin rallies. Why he doesnt use more downspin and short game- I DONT KNOW

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2018
Lee Sang-suu 0 - 4 Pavel Sirucek , for me this is one of the biggest surprises in this year in table tennis. Pavel Sirucek has got amazing top-spin. He played great.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2018
Anybody know why finals are in saturday ?? Always finals are in sunday.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
Lee Sang-suu 0 - 4 Pavel Sirucek , for me this is one of the biggest surprises in this year in table tennis. Pavel Sirucek has got amazing top-spin. He played great.
Actually Pavel is hard opponent. I remember him beating few years ago Jun Mizutani 4:0 at first round of czech open. His serves are very hard to answer and at the same time his receive is very good

Reactions: Ioiettino
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2018
Big success for Poland : Marek Badowski is in semi-final u-21 !!!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
jestem wulgarny bo ludzie, oglądam mecz, ja cziluje to jest moj czas za ktory nikt mi nie placi, a potem jeb 2 gosci klaszcze przed kamerą i psuje obraz gry.

Sirucek had matchballs with Mizutani and plays well with Ovtcharov, Lee Sangsu was not my favourite.
The biggest suprise:
Sangeun 2:4 ZHMUDENKO
my money goes for Youngsik. He is top 10 in the world but he propably needs points

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Odu_J7HJLSs

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
Sirucek had matchballs with Mizutani and plays well with Ovtcharov, Lee Sangsu was not my favourite.
The biggest suprise:
Sangeun 2:4 ZHMUDENKO
my money goes for Youngsik. He is top 10 in the world but he propably needs points

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Odu_J7HJLSs

2013 World table tenis champs in paris Sirucek beat Mizutani 4:2.
2017 he beat Jeoung Youngsik