Best rubber for RPB

This user has no status.
So I got a Neottec Katana for my RPB about 5 months ago, and I realized it was a bit too soft for it (med soft). Last summer, when I just started to practice, I was in China at a table tennis shop. The person who seems to be running the place recommended the 729 Focus 1 for RPB. The problem is is that I chose too fast of a blade for the rubber (DHS Hurricane Hao), so I changed to the Stiga Allround Classic, which I am currently using with the Katana. I've decided on getting Focus 1, but I struggled to find a website that has it in Red 2.0 thickness. The database website for Focus 1 is https://revspin.net/rubber/729-focus-1.html. Does anyone know where to get it in Red 2.0 thickness or knows a rubber that is similar to it and is in the lower price range? Thanks to you all in advance.

This user has no status.
You can rpb with anything. Everything works.. it depends on your style, for example I used for about a year a meo with sriver g3 which was excellent at fast blocks, punches and very good for counter looping and okay at opening up.
Now I am using a one ply hinoki with a ak47 blue, much worse for active blocking but much better for opening up and I prefer it.

I would say get a sriver esque rubber (non tacky and mid soft) to learn and stay away from hard rubbers as it's difficult to do anything but counter drive as the rpb is a very short stroke.

Reactions: Andyzhao123