Xu Xin insane FH exchange!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
This is something you have probably never seen before. Stiga Table Tennis once again produce the goods with this fine footage of Xu Xin top spinning the ball on both sides of his raquet using just his forehand! Watch the video below :)

Not to sure if Liu Guoliang will be impressed if he see's this hehe

xu_xin2_14_02_11_Large.jpg

Photo by: tabletennisphotos.com

Have you tried this? How much skill does this boy ha!

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
its cool to watch, but its not very hard to do ;) some practise like everywhere and you can do it too.

True I was thinking that Plasma, a little bit of practice and you will master this.. Just cool to see a pro like Xu Xin do this. He is just showing the fun side to his character :)

Awesome avatar by the way!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
True I was thinking that Plasma, a little bit of practice and you will master this.. Just cool to see a pro like Xu Xin do this. He is just showing the fun side to his character :)

Awesome avatar by the way!!

yeah i do this shot sometimes for fun when i train. not the same speed of course, but it works and confuses the oppenent :D i really like xu xin and i hope, he will enter the top 5 soon. so funny this guy and slow when he talks. i often think, that he maybe smoked something :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
Yeah I was the same way Abakus. I was wondering why I could see his calibra red clearly some times, but not each time and I thought he was just rotating his wrist more at the end or something, but to see him easternize it is cool. There's a grip like this in badminton and I believe in Tennis as well. It is the equivalent of Federer's forehand when he was #1 people weren't really good at it like him. If XX tried this in a match however he'd probably injure himself. It's probably only good to counter with not necessarily loop from mid distance with.

This user has no status.
Xu Xin is hands down the coolest player on earth. He's a magician like Waldner was.... First the Michael Jackson style dance when "falling down" during his match against Jang Song Man, then this?! He's one of the most entertaining players to watch, just blasting FH's to unbelievable angles and doing goofy trickshots when receiving service.