Best TT tables

What is the best TT table?

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
What do you think what is the best TT table?

for me DHS is the best.....

zoom_dh-rainbow.jpg

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Tibhar Smash 28.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Here in Brazil almost everywhere we play with Tibhar smash 28, and I think it's a great table!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
we also use Tibhar smash tables they are really good....

Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
The Stiga tables in the US are not the same as the really nice ones you get in Sweden. I think they contract their construction to someone in North America and put the Stiga name on them. The are ok, but the surface has kind of a plastic texture, which is really different from the ones I have played on in Sweden. Pinpongmannen, I think you might not like the US version. These "faux-Stiga" are among the most popular in the US because they are sturdy and inexpensive but the Butterfly tables play better IMHO, they are a little slower, ball bounces a littler higher. You almost never see Donic or Joola tables here, but I have played on them in Europe and they are quite nice. My club has Tibhar smash 28s but I have not seen them much in the US. Great tables. I played on Double Happiness and Double Fish tables in China, they are really really fast tables. It's not that they are bad, but they take getting used to. Actually, Cornilleau tables have some of those same characteristics.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
The Stiga tables in the US are not the same as the really nice ones you get in Sweden. I think they contract their construction to someone in North America and put the Stiga name on them. The are ok, but the surface has kind of a plastic texture, which is really different from the ones I have played on in Sweden. Pinpongmannen, I think you might not like the US version. These "faux-Stiga" are among the most popular in the US because they are sturdy and inexpensive but the Butterfly tables play better IMHO, they are a little slower, ball bounces a littler higher. You almost never see Donic or Joola tables here, but I have played on them in Europe and they are quite nice. My club has Tibhar smash 28s but I have not seen them much in the US. Great tables. I played on Double Happiness and Double Fish tables in China, they are really really fast tables. It's not that they are bad, but they take getting used to. Actually, Cornilleau tables have some of those same characteristics.
Okey, Nice post!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2011
As I can see in Russia "Stiga" is preferred, especially on the tournaments, although there no brand is decisive in common practice but the price, I suppose. For example, in our table tennis center are staying the tables of "Kettler", are staying and are dilapidating very soon.