says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Commonwealth Games 2018, Venue: Oxenford Studios, Gold Coast, Australia

The prestigious Commonwealth Games begins tomorrow on the 4th April and concludes on the 15th April. The event includes Men's and Women's Singles, Men's a and Women's Teams, Men's and Women's Doubles and Mixed Doubles! A look to look forward to with the tournament team event kicking off on the 5th April.

Singapore are the team to beat with them having won the Commonwealth Games on all 4 occasions since table tennis was introduced for the first time in 2002.

Main Draw

Coming soon...

Men's Singles Seeds

liampitchfordcommonwealth2018.jpg

Liam Pitchford - Photo by: gc2018.com

Coming soon....

Women's Singles Seeds

fengcommonwealthgames2018.jpg

Feng Tianwei - Photo by: ITTF Flickr

Coming soon...

Schedule for the event via TableTennisEngland here.

A fantastic event to follow, be sure to get involved in the TTD topic and get involved with the discussions.

We can use this thread as a means to display all the latest results, videos and news from the 2018 Commonwealth Games! What are your predictions from each event.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Commonwealth Games 2018, Venue: Oxenford Studios, Gold Coast, Australia

The prestigious Commonwealth Games begins tomorrow on the 4th April and concludes on the 15th April. The event includes Men's and Women's Singles, Men's a and Women's Teams, Men's and Women's Doubles and Mixed Doubles! A look to look forward to with the tournament team event kicking off on the 5th April.

Singapore are the team to beat with them having won the Commonwealth Games on all 4 occasions since table tennis was introduced for the first time in 2002.

Main Draw

Coming soon...

Men's Singles Seeds

Germany's Dimitrij Ovtcharov, has entered the German Open as the #1 seed.

liampitchfordcommonwealth2018.jpg

Liam Pitchford - Photo by: gc2018.com

Coming soon....

Women's Singles Seeds

Singapore's Feng Tianwei enters the Qatar Open as the number 1 seed.

fengcommonwealthgames2018.jpg

Feng Tianwei - Photo by: ITTF Flickr

Coming soon...

Schedule for the event via TableTennisEngland here.

A fantastic event to follow, be sure to get involved in the TTD topic and get involved with the discussions.

We can use this thread as a means to display all the latest results, videos and news from the 2018 Commonwealth Games! What are your predictions from each event.

Dima.is playing commonwealth ??

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
The top teams on the men's side are England, Singapore, India and Nigeria. I think it will be hard for Nigeria to medal this time. I do think Singapore will not win this time as I fully believe that both England and India are very capable. But of course, former CNT players are still former CNT players so I could be wrong.

says Aging is a killer
The top teams on the men's side are England, Singapore, India and Nigeria. I think it will be hard for Nigeria to medal this time. I do think Singapore will not win this time as I fully believe that both England and India are very capable. But of course, former CNT players are still former CNT players so I could be wrong.

Who are the members of the Nigerian team; Aruna, Toriola and who else?

edit: just found out; Azeez Jamiu, Olajide Omotayo, Bode Abiodun

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Re-posting in this thread based on feedback from admin ...

This is a great achievement from the young women's team under Constantini who has recently take over the charge of coaching India Women's team. Congratulations .. here is a video of highlights of the final .. if somebody comes across more videos , please feel free to post it here ...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Btw, sounds like Gao Ning has his game back. Hope he doesn't win the singles but right now he is playing like the favorite. Beating Eugene and two Indians in straight sets is not easy. Will be interesting to see what he does vs the English.

Also, Bode Abiodun came up HUGE for Nigeria. I know he beat Quadri last year but I didn't know that beating similar players not from Nigeria was in his range.