Harimoto defeats Fan Zhendong | Asian Cup 2018

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
No wayyyyy .... howwww??? I never wanted this to happen .ah and I found out LGY lost too ... not a surprising one . Even not an upset . I just wanna know when he's gonna be a top chinese player after these many defeats ?? China must do something . They dont have enough promising young players as before ( ml , zjk, xx ) .

Last edited:
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Most OVERRATED No.1 ever.

On a serious note, that's the cost of supercompensation. Most CNT players are now at the trough of the performance curve ahead of the WTTC. Expect them to peak at the end of the month.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
Most OVERRATED No.1 ever.

On a serious note, that's the cost of supercompensation. Most CNT players are now at the trough of the performance curve ahead of the WTTC. Expect them to peak at the end of the month.
Japanese players will peak at the end of the month too.

Reactions: BeGo and RidTheKid
Jan 2018
He won't turn 15 until Jun 27.

Jan 2018
Japanese players will peak at the end of the month too.
Not if you have followed them closely for several years. Ishikawa is the perfect counterexample. Mizutani peaked at the right time once at Rio. The JNT still hasn't cracked the code when it comes to peaking at the right time. WCT of Hong Kong has spoken he had always peaked at the wrong time. Germany, South Korea and Sweden are the other 3 countries who have managed it consistently at various points in history.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2015
Read 3 reviews
No wayyyyy .... howwww??? I never wanted this to happen .ah and I found out LGY is out too ... not a surprising one . Even not an upset . I just wanna know when he's gonna be a top chinese player after these many defeats ?? China must do something . They dont have enough promising young players as before ( ml , zjk, xx ) .

Just lost in the group stage. They will be back!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
And he's only 14...? Amazing considering he doen't even practice full time. Looking forward to the day when he graduates school and Elite Academy and turns full time professional table tennis player.

How u know he doesnt practice full time?? These victories certainly are the result of hard trainings .