PDA

View Full Version : LEAKED: Zhang Jike does incredible jump!

TableTennisDaily
04-08-2018, 11:22 AM
Leaked footage has surfaced in CHINA of Zhang Jike doing an incredible box jump that has stunned fans across the web! It looks like Zhang Jike's recovering well from his injuries and back to training! Rumors suggest Zhang Jike is training for his comeback at the China Open in May! Check out the footage below:

<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="270" src="//www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x6hhw93" allowfullscreen allow="autoplay"></iframe>

What do you think of this jump is causing a lot of media hype right now in China?

violoniste18
04-08-2018, 12:14 PM
as we can see, love is the best drug against injuries ...

TTHopeful
04-08-2018, 12:25 PM
The box is the same height as zjk. I think most tt players could do this in the cnt ..?

ping fun
04-08-2018, 12:46 PM
The box is the same height as zjk. I think most tt players could do this in the cnt ..?

He was a high jump champion before . And also those fantastic legs of zhang jike ..

Sali
04-08-2018, 02:18 PM
Nothing special if you compare it to mattenet jump from standing position

Garrison
04-08-2018, 03:05 PM
In school I could jump on a box about my own height as well, not overly impressive^^

ping fun
04-08-2018, 03:16 PM
Nothing special if you compare it to mattenet jump from standing position

I've seen that 1.22 meters jump . Less than his height . He is a tall guy as i know . But again his jump was good too

ttmonster
04-08-2018, 03:29 PM
I don't care if he can jump over buildings , we will talk when he comes back and beats Ma Long on the tour ... he has disappointed so many times that nothing less will convince me that he is back ... again just stating the facts, no shade on Jike , he has achieved stuff that few has achieved and his injuries are not his fault but this is what it is .. was and will remain a big fan of his game , achievements and attitude ...

Sali
04-08-2018, 03:30 PM
Zjk had a long way and he can run to jump high, try to do it the same way as mattenet. I was training high jumps long ago and believe me that what mattenet did was much more difficult to do.

ping fun
04-08-2018, 03:49 PM
I don't care if he can jump over buildings , we will talk when he comes back and beats Ma Long on the tour ... he has disappointed so many times that nothing less will convince me that he is back ... again just stating the facts, no shade on Jike , he has achieved stuff that few has achieved and his injuries are not his fault but this is what it is .. was and will remain a big fan of his game , achievements and attitude ...

I hope so . To be honest this jump showed his ankle injury has gotten better

ttmonster
04-08-2018, 03:54 PM
Human body is much more complicated , this is evidence of a movement which is very seldom used in table tennis.
The injuries he has is from table tennis , which has a different set of movments , there is a lot of unbalanced torque on the body and a lot of side to side movement ... so I will take this with a ping of salt ..

I hope so . To be honest this jump showed his ankle injury has gotten better

NextLevel
04-08-2018, 04:09 PM
Human body is much more complicated , this is evidence of a movement which is very seldom used in table tennis.
The injuries he has is from table tennis , which has a different set of movments , there is a lot of unbalanced torque on the body and a lot of side to side movement ... so I will take this with a ping of salt ..

The principle of specificity...