PDA

View Full Version : Even Guo Yue Wants A Word with the CNT

zeio
05-06-2018, 10:02 AM
In the morning hours of the 5th, after DN lost in the match against Soo Wai Yam Minnie the night before, Guo Yue posted her opinions on Weibo.

https://i.imgur.com/OA4Lclq.png
(Why blame injury every time after a loss? Always say not prepared well? Is it because the team is too forgiving or pampering? Is it an excuse or a pretext? What do you all say?)

So, what do you all say?

talbon
05-06-2018, 04:08 PM
Entertaining game, Soo Wai Yam Minnie played really well with just the right level of aggression against Ding Ning.

What was the excuse again? Iirc I read in the other thread she stepped on a ball and injured her ankle? Heh heh, well last time I walked on a ping pong ball I believe the ball was the one to get injured.

But to be fair, if the coach and DN can escape the worst part of a storm of shit, and keep everyone's spirits up with a lousy excuse, why not?

If I may add my modest contribution for future use:
- I wasn't allowed to dye my hair in pink and lost.
- I was in the zone, but then I took an arrow in the knee and lost.
- I couldn't adjust to the new ball.
- I thought it was best of 7, I was just giving her a handicap.
- My setup was 1g off, I will adjust for the finals.
- Dima coughed in my face and I had diarrhea for a whole day.

Baal
05-06-2018, 04:57 PM
Or: I am still struggling from the change away from 38 mm balls.

pgpg
05-07-2018, 12:45 AM
Entertaining game, Soo Wai Yam Minnie played really well with just the right level of aggression against Ding Ning.

What was the excuse again? Iirc I read in the other thread she stepped on a ball and injured her ankle? Heh heh, well last time I walked on a ping pong ball I believe the ball was the one to get injured.

But to be fair, if the coach and DN can escape the worst part of a storm of shit, and keep everyone's spirits up with a lousy excuse, why not?

If I may add my modest contribution for future use:
- I wasn't allowed to dye my hair in pink and lost.
- I was in the zone, but then I took an arrow in the knee and lost.
- I couldn't adjust to the new ball.
- I thought it was best of 7, I was just giving her a handicap.
- My setup was 1g off, I will adjust for the finals.
- Dima coughed in my face and I had diarrhea for a whole day.

You win the Internet!

bircham boi
05-07-2018, 12:59 AM
Yep, "took an arrow in the knee" for the win!

Having said that, Ding Ning is by far my favourite Chinese player, so I'm not exactly jumping for joy.