Game after a long break

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
Hello everybody. I planing to start playing after a long break (6 years).
Question: is it worth to build a racket or better buy ready rocket for ($ 40-50) and after increasing game skill to improve the racket?

Thanks in advance.

JST

This user has no status.

JST

This user has no status.
Nov 2017
You can get custom set-up for less then $20 (the cheapest Chinese blade and rubbers from TTnPP or similar shop) and for $40 you will be always able to beat any premade bat. Just choose some ALL/OFF- all-wood blade and decent inverted rubbers and you are ready to go for whole season.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
May 2018
That being said, I understand the emotional ties to that blade. I've been wearing my father's coat ever since he died, and find parting with it quite hard, even though it's starting to look its age and wear.​

This user has no status.
Why not use your old one?I am converting my garage and have dusted down my 30 year old Ulf Bengtsson Offensive with Mark V and Sriver. Still not played yet but I did purchase some balls today!
From experience I would try friend bats to see what you like and dont like before making a purchase.Also make sure you are serious again before spending lots of money.

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
That being said, I understand the emotional ties to that blade. I've been wearing my father's coat ever since he died, and find parting with it quite hard, even though it's starting to look its age and wear.​

Strange. That a post of mine, months ago.