H3P BS going crazy?

So, it's been 5 months since I started using my H3P BS, and I have come across a very peculiar phenomena. When I first take off the protection sheet, the rubber is almost not tacky at all, but after about ~10 min of practice, it becomes a sheet of glue(very tacky, to the point where you can even easily pick up the ball with a light touch, and if you press the ball, it would stay on for so long that after a while I gave up waiting for the ball to drop). Now is this normal? Please help, thank you.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
So, it's been 5 months since I started using my H3P BS, and I have come across a very peculiar phenomena. When I first take off the protection sheet, the rubber is almost not tacky at all, but after about ~10 min of practice, it becomes a sheet of glue(very tacky, to the point where you can even easily pick up the ball with a light touch, and if you press the ball, it would stay on for so long that after a while I gave up waiting for the ball to drop). Now is this normal? Please help, thank you.
No not normal. The tackiness should remain for a long time.

Have you checked the authenticity code on DHS website?

Mine H3P BS is tacky from day 1.

Passionate about TT

No not normal. The tackiness should remain for a long time.

Have you checked the authenticity code on DHS website?

Mine H3P BS is tacky from day 1.

Passionate about TT

Well actually I think you have misunderstood me a little. First, yes U have checked the authentication code at the dhs website and it is legit(I mean, I bought it from the dhs store). Secondly, the tackiness from the start was very good and always stayed that way until someday, this happened. I think it might have something to do with the humidity because I usually clean the rubber many times after practice. Maybe the humidity made it non-tacky but after a while, the water dries up. This is just a theory, anyone else has any ideas?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Well actually I think you have misunderstood me a little. First, yes U have checked the authentication code at the dhs website and it is legit(I mean, I bought it from the dhs store). Secondly, the tackiness from the start was very good and always stayed that way until someday, this happened. I think it might have something to do with the humidity because I usually clean the rubber many times after practice. Maybe the humidity made it non-tacky but after a while, the water dries up. This is just a theory, anyone else has any ideas?
After cleaning do you put a protective sheet on it?

Passionate about TT

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews