Hi everyone

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hello, my name is Nabila and i'm from Paris! This is so cool to talk with TT fans :cool:

Hey Welcome to the site Nabila! Heres a warm welcome! :)

Hope you like all the sites content and features..

Is that you in the middle of your avatar? :) Awesome!!

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Welcome to one of the greatest table tennis forum in the word Nabila :D

Enjoy your stay and feel free to ask about stuffs. Lots of our forum members got great knowledge of our beloved sport :)

Thanks Yosua, without you and the rest of the amazing TTD members this would not be the best!

Thanks bro for these words! :)

says backhand - Tenergy 05 black forehand - haifu whale blade...
says backhand - Tenergy 05 black forehand - haifu whale blade...
Nov 2011
Sorry for the french...I was just greeting Nabila to our fabulous community/forum (in french since she was from Paris), and telling her that I used to play in the french league as well back in the 90's, this was when i was a teenager in a small club in what used to be called super division (the name sounds fancy but it is far from the pro A and B ), and to respond to Nabila it was in the department of AIN (01).

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Sorry for the french...I was just greeting Nabila to our fabulous community/forum (in french since she was from Paris), and telling her that I used to play in the french league as well back in the 90's, this was when i was a teenager in a small club in what used to be called super division (the name sounds fancy but it is far from the pro A and B ), and to respond to Nabila it was in the department of AIN (01).

No worries, occassionaly members talk in other lanagues its no problem at all :)

Nice, I use to play in National 2 league in France for Caen Tennis De Table Club. Salut! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011

Oh yeah of course! I know this department :)
And i was saying that i currently play in a Parisian club in National 1.

But Dan, I thought that Caen play in Pro A. Maybe I am mistaken :confused: