Hurricane Long 5 review

This user has no status.
Hi guys,
So after a lot of waiting I finally received my Hurricane Long 5 which my friend had bought me from China. Just want to say thanks to G_ZHANG for helping me to get a very good price that made it worthwhile not just buying it here.
Before I get into the review ill just say a few things about myself. I currently play around 2 times a week (not much because of exams). As to date I have used the blade four times in the total of around 10 hours. I like to play an aggressive game and doing this is something I am working on more. I'll be honest, I haven't played with incredible amounts of equipment, but I hope somebody will find this review useful.
I used the blade with a sheet of Hurricane 3 Neo on the FH and Xiom Omega Euro VII on the BH the total weight came in at 191g, the blade its self weighing 89g. Despite this weight, it felt incredibly balanced.
First impressions: I was so happy when I got the blade, it felt like Christmas! The presentation is absolutely amazing and the box feels really high quality. The wood felt very well finished (despite my fears of DHS' quality control letting me down) and I added a layer of Xiom I-Sure lacquer to the surface, the wings and the side. The handle is quite thin, but that suits me because I have small hands.
Services: Due to the thinner handle, these were far easier to do and the tacky top sheet of the H3N allowed me to put a lot of spin on my serves.
Touches and close to the table play: This blade really shines here, even with such a fast BH rubber,it plays very soft around the net and if I want a touch to go short, it goes short.
Flicks: These shots are great with this blade, you can play as hard as you want and with any placement you like.
Topspin to Topspin: Due to the slow touch around the net, you may be expecting this blade to also feel quite dead in top-top rallies, but it's amazingly fast, a high quality loop will give you all the power you need, yet just a soft block will keep the ball cleanly on the table as the blade also has amazing amounts of control.
Loop off chop: I guess I saved the best till last, this is really my favourite part about this blade. My first two times playing with this blade were 90% multi ball so I did a lot of this. Looping is practically effortless, providing enough lift on the ball ensures that it will go flying past your opponent or at least set you up nicely for the next ball.
Conclusion: This blade is a very very fast blade that can be brought down to the speed of a much slower all wood blade around the net. I would recommend this to anyone looking to play a more aggressive game, as the benefits of attacking this blade brings are much greater than those of playing a passive and all round one. If you can justify the high price or get it for cheaper, I would recommend this blade to you.
I hope you found this review useful, I have tried to include all the details I was desperate to find out when I was considering this blade, if you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.
Here are some pictures:
850955555217fa276c71795c9bf4e0e5.jpg

f40d6601f65ad18f757741968a72394a.jpg

3a6f64520f4be62e6fa85517ce56144f.jpg

e32780481dcd18d17296a0e8aa5cc9b1.jpg

f0465c92813fe98c8015c87c4db58d39.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk