PDA

View Full Version : Tenergy

Atomichaos
11-07-2010, 09:53 AM
Hey guys how do i get my Tenergy 05 to have more feeling? my current Older Tenergy 25 has more feeling and the 05 is brand new but has little feeling.

Thanks =):o

Dan
11-07-2010, 10:19 AM
Hey guys how do i get my Tenergy 05 to have more feeling? my current Older Tenergy 25 has more feeling and the 05 is brand new but has little feeling.

Thanks =):o

Try putting a bit more free chack on the rubber... sometimes this softens the rubber, thus feeling as if it has more control and feeling. Try it :)

Tom
12-05-2010, 02:58 PM
Hi Atomichaos, Like dan said another layer of free chack should do the trick. Also with time the tenergy will gradually change the feel on the bat and have more feeling. I find tenergy 05 to be at its best after about 2 weeks on the bat.

Dan
12-05-2010, 03:15 PM
Hi Atomichaos, Like dan said another layer of free chack should do the trick. Also with time the tenergy will gradually change the feel on the bat and have more feeling. I find tenergy 05 to be at its best after about 2 weeks on the bat.

True Tom!

They do break in after a while as when your hitting the ball it makes the sponge give in slightly! Which in return will have a softer effect which is why the bat is better after two weeks play.