Difference between OSP Virtuoso Off- and Nittaku Acoustic

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2018
Has someone both of this blades OSP Virtuoso Off- and Nittaku Acoustic?
Can you compare them?

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
Has someone both of this blades OSP Virtuoso Off- and Nittaku Acoustic?
Can you compare them?

I play with both and they're very similar in terms of feel and play. I like the comfort of the Virtuoso handle more, but I currently play with the Acoustic as the one I own is lower in weight (81g) than my Virtuoso (87g) and I favor lower weight at the moment.

Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
i have both blades and tested fastarc g-1 on forehand and rakza 7 soft on backhand

virtuoso feels more direct as in the ball goes where i want it to go and only slightly head heavy

acoustic feels like it has insanely high throw i kept sending the ball off the table before changing how i hit the ball compared to the virtuoso and the acoustic is way more head heavy compared to virtuoso

for me and my playstyle i find the virtuoso easier to use and it always does what i want it to do but i play close to the table and have very direct shots if you play about mid distance from the table acoustic might be better

i have been on an EJ journey to try and find a blade i like more than the virtuoso off- but i find it really hard to top here are some of the blades i've tried but keep going back to the virtuoso

viscaria (feels pretty good but a just a tad fast for my liking)
liu shiwen zlf (a bit too fast for my level but solid)
nittaku acoustic (high throw and head heavy)
victas firefall fc (feels weird different than any blade i've used before)
gambler touch (does not feel good to me)
gambler hinoki (too fast)
7 ply clipper clone (this one was also pretty good imo)
appelgren allplay (smaller than average head size)
galaxy w6 (it was head heavy from what i remember but it's been so long since i tried this i might need to try it again lol)
touch 01 (solid budget option from colestt!)

as you can see money is but a number to me lol i enjoy trying everything in a search for my favorite blade since i've already found my favorite rubbers

Last edited:
Reactions: quanghuysk
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Is this company still trading?
Tried to email them but nothing back.

says Footwork footwork footwork
i have both blades and tested fastarc g-1 on forehand and rakza 7 soft on backhand

virtuoso feels more direct as in the ball goes where i want it to go and only slightly head heavy

acoustic feels like it has insanely high throw i kept sending the ball off the table before changing how i hit the ball compared to the virtuoso and the acoustic is way more head heavy compared to virtuoso

for me and my playstyle i find the virtuoso easier to use and it always does what i want it to do but i play close to the table and have very direct shots if you play about mid distance from the table acoustic might be better

i have been on an EJ journey to try and find a blade i like more than the virtuoso off- but i find it really hard to top here are some of the blades i've tried but keep going back to the virtuoso

viscaria (feels pretty good but a just a tad fast for my liking)
liu shiwen zlf (a bit too fast for my level but solid)
nittaku acoustic (high throw and head heavy)
victas firefall fc (feels weird different than any blade i've used before)
gambler touch (does not feel good to me)
gambler hinoki (too fast)
7 ply clipper clone (this one was also pretty good imo)
appelgren allplay (smaller than average head size)
galaxy w6 (it was head heavy from what i remember but it's been so long since i tried this i might need to try it again lol)
touch 01 (solid budget option from colestt!)

as you can see money is but a number to me lol i enjoy trying everything in a search for my favorite blade since i've already found my favorite rubbers

Thanks for the comparison! So, I gather the Virtuoso feels slower to you as you don’t send it long as often as the acoustic?

Do you also feel any difference in flex or spin between the two? How about the short game and passive shots. Which blade allows more “feel”?

Thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
Thanks for the comparison! So, I gather the Virtuoso feels slower to you as you don’t send it long as often as the acoustic?

Do you also feel any difference in flex or spin between the two? How about the short game and passive shots. Which blade allows more “feel”?

Thanks again.

I'd say they both have an impeccable feel, the Virtuoso feeling a tad harder, same great flex however.

The Virtuoso is also faster than the Acoustic thus capable of generating more spin.

Reactions: alas26