The deadly strawberry flick

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey guys, I recently posted a video on social media of Louis Price doing the strawberry flick which went viral and was posted on some of the biggest social media pages on the internet. So I asked Louis to show me how exactly he does this shot.

I hope you enjoy the video :) Don't forget to eat your 5 a day :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Hey guys, I recently posted a video on social media of Louis Price doing the strawberry flick which went viral and was posted on some of the biggest social media pages on the internet. So I asked Louis to show me how exactly he does this shot.

I hope you enjoy the video :) Don't forget to eat your 5 a day :D

Nice. Despite it looks a little different to Simon Gauzy's strawberry, I like how Louis disguises his flips, so you actually just know in the very last moment what he's up to. Good job.
He reallly seems to have potential. Do you know his ranking?

One thing though: how come you guys keep saying banana flick and strawberry flick continuously?
We call 'em banana FLIP or Strawberry FLIP over here.

I was taught that a "flick" is something you watch at movie theaters. (like a kung-fu flick for instance).
I think even Netflix relates to that.
[Emoji12]

Last edited:
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
The kid is good . i also have tried this Flip but not even close to this kid .... But still it is good technique to surprise opponent.
And as i have written on youtube ... This is not banana (Chiquita ) flip ... banana is played with more side spin . this is just Flip.
I`m waiting for the cherry flip !

Last edited: