Rozena damage

So the other day after I finished training, I was about to put on my protection sheet when I realised that my backhand rubber, which is Rozena in 1.9mm, has a small crack on the surface, it didn't affect play at all(for now at least) so I just kinda left it there. I do not recall banging or scratching the rubber at all so now I'm quite confused on why it is there.

I looked this up and on one website, it said that it could be due to the fact that the rubber is high tension and that I hit too hard with it. Do ya'll think this is true? If not, what could it have been? And also, is there any way to repair/make it look better? I do not plan on at all to get a new sheet since I've only had this for less than 4 months and I am a extremely forehand dominant player so I want it to last a long time. I'll put a picture in the next message.

So the other day after I finished training, I was about to put on my protection sheet when I realised that my backhand rubber, which is Rozena in 1.9mm, has a small crack on the surface, it didn't affect play at all(for now at least) so I just kinda left it there. I do not recall banging or scratching the rubber at all so now I'm quite confused on why it is there.

I looked this up and on one website, it said that it could be due to the fact that the rubber is high tension and that I hit too hard with it. Do ya'll think this is true? If not, what could it have been? And also, is there any way to repair/make it look better? I do not plan on at all to get a new sheet since I've only had this for less than 4 months and I am a extremely forehand dominant player so I want it to last a long time. I'll put a picture in the next message.

here are the images:

IMG_20180607_141609 (1).jpg IMG_20180607_141332 (1).jpg IMG_20180607_141344.jpg

okay so the first one was a close up taken with macro lens, the second is the view from above the bat(which is hard to see, sorry) and the third is another kinda close up with flash on.

says Table Tennis - the sport for life.
says Table Tennis - the sport for life.
Jan 2013
I don't think there's anything you can do. Hopefully an umpire will consider it minor wear & tear, but technically it's probably no longer legal, so it needs to be replaced. I you do hit the ball near that spot, I expect the ball will come off quite different, probably a lot slower.