This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
Last edited:
Reactions: akoozab
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
This is a joint T2 and ITTF announcement. Frank Ji and Steve Dainton are playing doubles in Vegas with "2nd of July t-shirts"... It might be a number of things: Including T2 in the world tour, expanding T2 to other leagues, or even trying out some (more) of the format in ITTF tournaments (kill zone, timing, no deuce and so on...)... We'll see...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2018
T2 has adapted the same Marketing as Rubber Producers, who describe their rubbers as"Probably Magic" to "Perfect" who will shake the TT World as we know it. Hoping T2 lives up to the hype.

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Balls shaped like pyramids.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2018
ITTF Twitter also arranged a announcement on the same day, and it is done with Partnership of Sportsmaster, which as far as i understand is a Sports Surface Maker. So maybe we will get new tables or something.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Read 2 reviews
ITTF Twitter also arranged a announcement on the same day, and it is done with Partnership of Sportsmaster, which as far as i understand is a Sports Surface Maker. So maybe we will get new tables or something.

Do you mean Seamaster?

I'm scared that they change the rules again. Change the marketing, change the video quality and the video angle, change the team format maybe but don't change the rules of the game.