training program

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
what is the best table tennis program????

OK

You say your a defender yes?

Im quite sure of what your program would be as im an attacker... however i use to practice with a chopper a lot!

OK so here is what i would work on....

Get an attacker to topspin in one place, i.e, your backhand... Get him to spin the ball and you just chop, try and chop it so your getting enough backspin for him to put the ball in the net. Once you do this well... then get him to topspin either side, (to your bh and to your fh). Now do the same thing, mix up with backspin and float.... try and make him miss or put the ball in the net.... or just try and be consistant.

Now, play irregular... the way to improve in table tennnis is to do a lot of irregular exercises... i mean by now your opponent trainer to top spin the ball either to your backhand or either to your forehand.... Now your having to guess where the ball is coming which is good! (match type situation!)

Also when your a defender... its important to learn the attack with the forehand and also to twiddle and backhand punch when the ball is short :D. So maybe do some exercises with your forehand... maybe implement a bit of multi ball.

Do lots of serve and receive to!

Most important thing with your training is to enjoy/ dont over complicate things and to vary your training sessions and to take note what you did.. What went well and bad. Hope this helps

Dan

This is a good match to watch! you can see the tactics of both players every rally :D