and here in practice:

Attachments

• Dr neubauer miniatura-page-001.jpg
    Dr neubauer miniatura-page-001.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 216
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
I have never been impressed by videos like the first one. Chopping with frictionless anti isn't that effective. The anti player cannot add much if any spin. If you look at the video you can see the anti player is not chopping hard because he knows there is no point.

The item is what does this anti allow you to do that you can't with other antis.

The second video says the chicken wing player is using LP 0X not anti. What is the point of the second video? It has nothing to do with anti.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
Me too was never so impressed or threatened by Anti. But maybe just because I rarely meet someone playing it or even more someone who masters it well (pips players are there enough, the lower the league the more). In the ranked world class antis are like an extinct species, maybe that was also a reason why Ayhika Mukherjee in the UTT could cause some upsets winning a lot higher ranked players with such a combination of pips + anti!

I have never been impressed by videos like the first one. Chopping with frictionless anti isn't that effective. The anti player cannot add much if any spin. If you look at the video you can see the anti player is not chopping hard because he knows there is no point.

The item is what does this anti allow you to do that you can't with other antis.

The second video says the chicken wing player is using LP 0X not anti. What is the point of the second video? It has nothing to do with anti.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
Me too was never so impressed or threatened by Anti.....
I agree the anti by itself is not a big problem but have you ever played against someone that can twiddle?
On OOAK there is a person, AA, that uses anti and is very good. He might simply like playing with anti but I think he would be good with any rubber. In any case this person shows how to use anti. The OPs video does not.