Timo Boll ALC With Skyline TG3 neo FH and Bomb Mopha Pro.tension Backhand?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
well my current setup is LKT Ayous Hinoki Blade with Hurricane 3 neo on FH and BH.....i wanna get a better blade and i want to change my rubbers because i find it hard to control the hurricane 3 neo with my full out swing stroke...it just goes over the table to often...and would the bomb mopha and skyline tg3 neo be good for spinning backspins? because i find it kind of difficult to spin them with the hurricane 3 neo or maybe its just my stroke....i like to drive near the table and back out to do loops away from the table...im a offensive player...do you guys think this setup would work for me? how does the skyline tg3 neo compare to the H3 neo? and does the bomb mopha really act as a euro rubber? thanks for the help in advance!

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
Hi CJ, welcome aboard. I'm not sure about the LKT blade, but I'm sure Carl will give you a full run down in comparison with TB ALC later. As what I know, the Neos of Hurricane and Skyline are rather hard, which probably resulting in longer trajectory like you said (unless you can induced a lot of spins to bring the ball back down on to the table)