Xu Xin tests product development

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
STIGA star Xu Xin visited the STIGA head office in Sweden in October 2011 for photoshooting and product development. This is a clip from behind the scenes.

7514_xu_xin_5.jpg

says yup.. from weibo haha :D
says yup.. from weibo haha :D
Oct 2011
xu xin is the most playful out of all the players.. i mean, maybe cuz of his age, a little bit childish.. he's the funniest also haha. i remember watching his reportage haha :D

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
xu xin is the most playful out of all the players.. i mean, maybe cuz of his age, a little bit childish.. he's the funniest also haha. i remember watching his reportage haha :D

Yeah this is true. I think they need someone like Xu Xin on the Chinese National team to not make things to intense all the time. As we seen in photo by Xu Xin holding the TableTennisDaily leaflet :) He ripped it in half as he saw Ma Long on it... That is pretty clever, he thought of doing that not me ha! :)

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
It's funny because when you look at him and Ma Long I feel that they play with the same mentality that Timo plays with. They really like to have fun when they play and it shows.

yeah i feel this way, too. ma long, xu xin and timo boll are somehow equal. they have fun doing other stuff and doing interviews. ma long is the only one, who enjoys interviews and having a smile on his face ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
yeah i feel this way, too. ma long, xu xin and timo boll are somehow equal. they have fun doing other stuff and doing interviews. ma long is the only one, who enjoys interviews and having a smile on his face ;)

Ma Long even smiles when he is sad :) When he talks about his mental problems in the documentary, he looks pretty happy as well haha.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
Ma Long even smiles when he is sad :) When he talks about his mental problems in the documentary, he looks pretty happy as well haha.

yeah very cool guy. hope that the chinese team is able to speak some english at the olympics :D but not like joo se hyuk brrr ... dont know what it is ... a mix of korean and english. sounds so funny :D

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
Signing up Xu Xin by Stiga was indeed a sly move. Business wise I think it's a cunning one. Xu Xin is young, more relaxed than other Chinese players, he's up to date, approachable and above all, still developing. He is yet to find he's natural game and when he does, Stiga will be there to reap all the fortune. Also, Stiga is clever to get a Cpen (DHS dominates the market) player under their wing since at the present moment most european brands are concentrating more on the development of handshake blades.