Dimitrij Ovtcharov training with Mima Ito 2018!

says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
She killed him in the practice mini match :)

Also she seemed to be quite affectionate :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2015
Interesting to know how the two of them practicing together came about. They both seem to be enjoying the knock, particularly Mima Ito. I like the bit where she does her classic tactic. Takes him very wide to backhand, then punches down the line and then back to the wide backhand. If you watch her in a match its a tactic she uses very often and its so effective.

Reactions: jawien
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
Is it me or was Mima all over Dima for a bit? :)

Oh bhoy ... she was, wasn't she ... If Dima wasn't married - Deos meos ... ha ha ;)

Actually it would be interesting to see matches like this ... jeezz just find the right formula and it is a gold mine of fun ... :)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
Itovtcharov

Itovcharov ... : ) Yep, apart from the indirect repercussions made to the international scene of tt when Mrs Jenny finds out about the video (here are the dangers of staying late for service practicing) ... ; ))

Would you guys imagine any form of competition or mixed events for men and women? The video and the interaction between them is so funny. Or is this just the MimaDima magic ... ; )

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
Itovcharov ... : ) Yep, apart from the indirect repercussions made to the international scene of tt when Mrs Jenny finds out about the video (here are the dangers of staying late for service practicing) ... ; ))Would you guys imagine any form of competition or mixed events for men and women? The video and the interaction between them is so funny. Or is this just the MimaDima magic ... ; )
Not a good match . Mima and hari are better lol

Last edited:
Reactions: jawien