Rubbers for viscaria

This user has no status.
Hi, I was going to change my setup. Currently, I use a butterfly innerforce ALC with a mxp in the forehand and an elp in the backhand. I was thinking of going back to using my dear and old viscaria, as I think it is able to give more spin to the ball, especially in the push. In general, the viscaria allows me to make a very varied spin game, and play powerful top spin alternating with chop block. I am looking for rubbers to use on the viscaria. I tried to play with the current rubbers but as the elp still goes well on the backhand, I think the mxp on the forehand is an extreme choice, I find it hard and too fast. So I was thinking about using a iomx Omega 7 pro, it should be softer than mxp and give it more spin. What do you think about it? Is the O7P a good choice?
In general I was looking for a rubber a little softer than the mxp but with the same spin and a little harder than elp (for reasons of price I discarded the tenergy 05).

says I’ll make the payment as soon as posible (tomorrow)
May 2018
If you are able to use chinese rubber like h8 use it as FH

May 2018
Or you can use cornilleau Target 47, if you are looking a softer rubber it would be a great option

says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
I use battle2, a wonderous hard chinese rubber that will give you more spin than you can imagine