Terrible tournament score presentation on ITTF website

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2016
Take a look at this, the 'knockout stage' page of the Men's Doubles at the current Australian Open.

https://bornanblob.blob.core.windows.net/ittf-web-results/html/TTE2824/brackets.html

How many of those names can you actually see? One of each pair, maybe a little of the second name? On those 'Knockout' pages for Doubles, it's mostly impossible to see the whole of the second name of any doubles pair (Men/Women/or Mixed), and there's no way (that I can find) to adjust it.

In other words, to find out the names of each pair you have to go to another page where the 'daily schedule' is and then find the MD dropdown. I want to see the full draw without having to work it out for myself. On the 'old' website this aspect of the tournament results looked far more professional.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Love your irony. I could do it for them in a couple of minutes. ;)

The InfoSec group I belong to held our monthly meeting at a bar locally and when looking at their website for a menu (service was slow) one of our members noticed we were all logged in as Admin to their website. On top of that they were using a way out of date version of WordPress and PHP.

We did the responsible disclosure thing and let them fix it rather than change the price of our beer.
cache.php

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Give your thanks or file your complaints to this dude.

Mohamed EL-Dawlatly
IT Manager & Competition Manager

Mohamed-Dawlatly.png

He used to be a player as well!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2016
Last edited: