Upgrading from Primorac to sk7/clipper

says I’ll make the payment as soon as posible (tomorrow)
May 2018
Hi
My current setup is classic 5ply Primorac, with boosted h3 neo FH, and tenergy 64 as backhand rubber. My topspins Fh and Bh are super fast and spinny but is very physical demanding(if tired and not move into position quickly, topspin would be very slow therefore it’s very easy to block or counter) so, I was thinking upgrading to a 7ply blade, but I don’t what blade to choose sk7/clipper or maybe using a faster and bouncy rubber as FH mxp/tenergy or changing both things.Thanks for your time and help.
Pd: I’m a close to the table/mid distance 2 winged attacker

Last edited:
says + Drinkhall Powerspin Carbon with Aurus Prime and Omega...
Aug 2017
Read 4 reviews
If money is not a problem,
Go with Nittaku acoustic or OSP Virtuoso

Paired with Battle II FH (blue sponge)
MXP or Rakza 7 on BH

If you are on a budget,
Go with Andro Novacell Off or Stiga Azalea Offensive or Tibhar SPW
And pair it with
- Palio AK47 Red
- Yinhe Moon speed
- 729 battle 1
- Rozena (prices reduced) xD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: LeoCH
May 2018
Thanks, and yeah money right now it’s not a problem

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
If money is not a problem,
Go with Nittaku acoustic or OSP Virtuoso

Paired with Battle II FH (blue sponge)
MXP or Rakza 7 on BH

If you are on a budget,
Go with Andro Novacell Off or Stiga Azalea Offensive or Tibhar SPW
And pair it with
- Palio AK47 Red
- Yinhe Moon speed
- 729 battle 1
- Rozena (prices reduced) xD

I'm not sure this would make so much of a difference?

Also, with regards to the original question, compensating lazy (tired) play with faster equipment may make some sense in theory but close to none in practice, at least in my experience. The exception may be Chinese to tensor rubbers to some extent, but I haven't played enough with Chinese to comment on that.

What you need is a more enduring body (and the physical training that comes with it) or different tactics, I'm afraid. No quick buy for that.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
X2
I'm not sure this would make so much of a difference?

Also, with regards to the original question, compensating lazy (tired) play with faster equipment may make some sense in theory but close to none in practice, at least in my experience. The exception may be Chinese to tensor rubbers to some extent, but I haven't played enough with Chinese to comment on that.

What you need is a more enduring body (and the physical training that comes with it) or different tactics, I'm afraid. No quick buy for that.
I think the better choice is training more for endurance than buy a rubber, Chinese rubber demands more effort than euro rubber but the short game with chinene rubber is a dream, so you must choose between train more or change to euro rubber and lose the spinny short service. And the recommendation is you should upload a video or footage from your game. Then the answer will be more appropriated to you.

Enviado desde mi Moto G (4) mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Ioiettino
Aug 2017
Read 4 reviews
Whenever you ask for any upgrade in equipment it is understood/assumed that you’ve already mastered/used the rubbers to its max potential and/or they are worn out and needs a replacement/upgrade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2018
Just based on the description it is more a problem of endurance, footwork and body tension/stability. If you play with a Faster wood the your good topspin's would be faster, but you would not fix the problem of slow topspins. My opinion would be if you want to play a physically less active game play with MX-P, however it will take some time too adjust.