Wang Hao Wins 45.000 US Dollars

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
As Wang Hao won the World Cup 2010, he received a cheque of 45.000 dollars. Do you think this is a good sum of money for table tennis, or should he have WH received more. In the tennis, some pro tours you can receive up to a million pound's cheque. And this is the world up of our sport!!

What's your views?

Wang hap pic world cup 2010.jpg

Picture taken from http://www.digicampix.de/galerie/tischtennis/20101031/page-0025.htm

This user has no status.
C

This user has no status.
should be more but table tennis isnt commercial enough

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Meh, it's cuz table tennis isn't promoted properly around the world, and the ITTF seems to always be focusing on the wrong things rather than improving our image. Rule changes never help people get interested.

Have you ever walked into a recreational sport area and find people shocked to hear the game is no longer played to 21?

says Wangliqin Stop Spamming [IMG]
says Wangliqin Stop Spamming [IMG]
Oct 2010
Meh, it's cuz table tennis isn't promoted properly around the world, and the ITTF seems to always be focusing on the wrong things rather than improving our image. Rule changes never help people get interested.

Have you ever walked into a recreational sport area and find people shocked to hear the game is no longer played to 21?

Yep, just head over the usatt.org and look over different level of sanction competitions
Pay attention to where they stress about Fees, Penalties Fees, Overdue club fees.
Yeah ITTF is laughable, the USATT is more of a joke

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
I think it is sufficient as world champ in my view is bigger than world cup. Also 45000 US is hundreds of thousands of RMB

says Photino rocks xD
says Photino rocks xD
Nov 2010
haha yea it shud be higher. In golf- majore opens and masters if you come last you get paid a few tens of thousands of US$ so i think it shud deff be higher