Stiga Tube Aluminium

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2011
Helloo, I am interested in this blade, is anybody here who play with it? I recently played with Stiga Tube Carbo wrb, which is a really fast blade, now TB alc, but Stiga T. Aluminium is said to be more faster, so I will be glad if anybody can tell me something about this blade. Christmas are coming, it is necessary to buy some fast blade under tree, because during training I need a blade faster than TB alc and tube carbo for looping faaar away from table ;) Price of Aluminium is really good so if it is faster I dont defer and buying it :)

I am looking forward to your review of this blade.

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
The Tube Aluminium really is designed for speed demons. Before I bought my Optimum Carbo, I did try the Aluminium with Calibra LT Plus(FH) and Calibra LT Spin (BH). It was too fast for my liking, and I couldn't control my shots. The balls were off my racket in a flash! Once the ball touched the racket, it left me with little time to do anything else. So, that's why I got the Carbo, which is as fast as the Aluminium, but more control. I think it was the way the Aluminium is constructed. Instead of layers of aluminium (or carbon), the aluminium is blended into the wood.

And btw, it would help if you state what kind of rubbers you are using buddy....;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2011
Oh no, if it is so fast blade and you give Calibra on it, it must be Formula 1, I would like to give Palio Blitz on FH and softer rubber on BH for example LKT Pro xp for control, the most important are fast hits from FH far from the table, does this blade have good catapult effect or not? ;)

Mar 2011
Oh no, if it is so fast blade and you give Calibra on it, it must be Formula 1, I would like to give Palio Blitz on FH and softer rubber on BH for example LKT Pro xp for control, the most important are fast hits from FH far from the table, does this blade have good catapult effect or not? ;)

Oh yes!! I didn't have to do much on the ball, as long as I made contact with it, the ball will go over the net. The tricky part was getting my shots under control. My short game will suffer if I continue with the Aluminium. Maybe because of the rubber that I am using. The Palio Blitz is hard (I think), but the LKT would be perfect for it. :)