PDA

View Full Version : Yasaka Ebony Carbon

Tompa8888
08-13-2018, 03:27 PM
Hi all,

I see that the Ebony Carbon that is new on the market haven't been mentioned here!

Info on the swedish site can be found here: https://www.ttex.se/sv/stommar/19730-yasaka-bordtennisstomme-ebony-carbon.html :)
Also available on tabletennis11.com

I'm playing with this blade today! I played with the Viscaria before and then i switched to Apolonia ZLC, but i have been lacking in speed even tough i hit really hard on the forehand (I play with Chinese rubber on the forehand). Good dwell! Very good arc, better than the Viscaria. Amazing sweet-spot!
Very good block and control and in the short game. When the speed is needed for those harder attacks its so rewarding without losing control.
The spin/speed ratio is much better than with the Viscaria. You get more out of the rubber with this one. Try it!:)

Gabgrohriel
08-18-2018, 01:49 PM
hello can you tell me a little bit more about this blade, it looks very very interesting for me, i think i will buy it :DDD

Tompa8888
08-21-2018, 03:53 AM
hello can you tell me a little bit more about this blade, it looks very very interesting for me, i think i will buy it :DDD

What do you want to know specifically? :D

kenshiro
08-27-2018, 03:25 PM
is the carbon placed in by core like the innerforce series? the blade seems to be a clipper with rosewood top plies

Tinykin
08-27-2018, 06:35 PM
Hi all, I see that the Ebony Carbon that is new on the market haven't been mentioned here!

I'm playing with this blade today! ..........
Very good block and control and in the short game. When the speed is needed for those harder attacks its so rewarding without losing control.............:)

What's the size of the head?
Is it the normal 157x150mm?

Tompa8888
08-27-2018, 09:38 PM
The carbon layer is extremely thin. It's placed under the ebony.

Tompa8888
08-27-2018, 09:40 PM
is the carbon placed in by core like the innerforce series? the blade seems to be a clipper with rosewood top plies

The carbon layer is extremely thin, it's placed under the ebony

Tompa8888
08-27-2018, 09:42 PM
What's the size of the head?
Is it the normal 157x150mm?

Yes, so it would seem. The rubbers fit the same since I had them on apolonia before